Jeremy Lin...Bringing the MSG to MSG

This made my day. :bravo:

Anybody know what channel(s) on tv is covering his games. Brass monkey is advertising it in HD. Just wondering if it was local or satellite.

It’ll be on Star or ESPN. The guys over here bought a bunch of Knicks games to cash in on this craze.

Hmmm, I checked their tv listings online and no games listed.

If its in HD then its not on cable TV as there is no HD on Cable. Try another local provider like MOD and there is a schedule for the NBA games in HD. NBA games are also in HD and non hd channels on satellite as well.

Everybody knows ESPN STAR in Taiwan has very limited sports programming.

J-Lin wins it with a 3 POINTER ON THE BUZZER…you couldn’t make this stuff up.

Though comparisons are odious, this piece is quite interesting:

msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Unli … eal-021412

Half my afternoon was spent finding a suitable translation for underdog. That is waht makes his success the sweeter, that it is so unexpected.

The listings may not be updated yet, but it’s definitely on ESPN. That buzzer bucket was sweet.

If Knicks can get this to all mesh when Melo is back, this could be one heck of a season turnaround. Like NYG level.

I am at a loss…first Tebow and now this Kid…Maybe God IS telling us something, maybe 2012 is the END? :astonished:

Congrats to Jeremy though, and wow, look at all the ROC flags at 0:24 of the video. New York looking and sounding like the home team in Toronto. No one has done this much to hype up the confidence of young Asian men since Bruce Lee.

just saw the recap. Nice job! :bravo:

I LOVE how he looked to the coach to ask for an isolation and coach gave him the “Let’s go!” Confidence on confidence. This is inspirational in so many ways.

When do we get to have our Nike Air Lins?

im after the Dallas , Knicks game Monday at 2am and I called ELTA HD on MOD and they won’t be carrying that particular game.
ESPN star site not showing any games on their site. any help will be appreciated.

Jeremy Lin Raptors Post Game Interview | 2.14.2012 | HD |

I have caught some of his games in the last few days…He looks very very good.

try league pass international if you are nba fanatic. its available in taiwan now.

Finally some positive comments here on Forumosa. You guys are really hard to please… :smiley:

Next Monday 20 February? Video Land sports also going nuts on NBA now too.

Interesting article in the NYT that focuses on the Taiwanese/Chinese identity question:

Non stop coverage on his favorite foods -fried rice and duck-, merchandise, his family in Changhua -well, but even CNN had shots of that-, and his videos on YouTube -how to get into a big school, hillarious.

Interesting. I wonder if he’s part of the slightly famous Lin family of this book. amazon.com/Chinese-Pioneer-F … 069103124X

I just saw the comments that were posted on facebook right after he was signed. Great to see some racist douches eat some crow. I’m getting sick of the culture of, “As long as it’s funny, you can say anything you want online, and nobody can get angry at you for it, because they need to lighten up.”

Right. I just noticed that the Apple Daily poster has the games calendar, too. :smiley: :blush:
Saturday 2/18 at 9am, Weishu -that’s Channel 72, right?
The game on 2/20 at 2am is “not certain”. But it seems like a good time to go to a sports bar. :smiley:
2/21 at 8:30am that’s MOD, and 2/23 at 8:30 is Weishu.