Ji Pai Mei and Feminism Taiwan Style

So, the wife and I took a short road trip and we turned off the radio and actually started talking. She brought up the Chicken Chop Girl and wondered if she had made her way into the threads here in Flobovia.

I’d never heard of her. She got famous for having ji pai sized boobs, then went to Japan and became a “tour guide” then returned to Taiwan and became some kind of intraweb celebrity. She performed (???) at a Wei Ya and some sleazy old Taiwanese singer felt her up and she called him out on it. He gave a ME TOO style presser and Ms. Chop showed up.

Apparently this is big news in Taiwan, bc feminism. Wife also mentioned some weird gay agent who’s been nicknamed Old Rabbit who basically tried to slut shame her and he is now getting bashed by vociferous netizens.

You’re welcome. :bowing:

The English in these articles is so really bad, but I do what I can do.

And just to get ahead of him, you’re welcome, @tommy525

lol, thanks but im not as enthused about boobies as the average taiwanese person seems to be. We get em fairly nicely sized here in the bay area.

but i had forgotten completely about her.

2 Likes

It’s been a tough year. Please get better.

4 Likes

oh and i had a quick read with those articles, the fact that its not standard english makes it more entertaining reading actually.

1 Like

The sequeway into the 50 guys who’ve slept with her or chased her is funny, in an English grammar gone wrong kind of way.
From my memory when she was hip in Taiwan wad that she appeared down to earth.

Sleeping with guys (and foreigners like in the article) is a big no no. But shamelessly whoring out your body for online fame is perfectly A ok in taiwan. Very weird standards.

well in taiwan sex is to be experienced and not told

especially girls with high mileage should not reveal their odometer

This is what my wife was talking about. While she dresses kind of slutty doesn’t mean she’s a hoo-er or deserving of being molested in public by some privileged celeb dipshit, who is a mama’s boy, but I forgot how to say that in Chinese, Ma boo?

and i would agree with that, revealing clothes is not license to feel up (or down).

1 Like

I agree 100% dressing like a hoower doesn’t mean you can cop a feel.

But what i’m saying is in taiwan, you can go pretty far up to the line visuals wise and there’s no harm done. Modesty isn’t needed.

For me i don’t need a girl to be a virgin, but i would prefer she doesn’t show off camel toe like its going out of style on IG.

i would agree except im ok with camel toe

2 Likes

dang all this talk about ji pai makes me hungry.

3 Likes

I think from the very limited data I have, she got in the business of self promotion largely driven by her physical attributes. Say what you will about that…no shame in it really from my POV. I wouldn’t recommend it, but s’not like she’s working on her back. And even then, it’s not my business.

She has a YT page and appears to be doing well talking about sex and whatnot. I suppose the changing views on femininity and sexuality in Taiwan are creating a bottleneck of moral and ethical elbows. The look like a duck on the one side and freedom of expression on the other.

but seriously, the mama’s boy guy is the funniest part of this whole thing, but my Chinese reading fluency is nowhere near good enough to enjoy that.

Georgina Mazzeo…our version of jipai mei

but forgetting her, the tango dancers wow. and the dude looks like John Wick

Well what i am saying is yes there is no shame in that in taiwan…

She could be in her night market stall wearing a bikini selling Ji Pais in the shape of cocks, nobody would give a crap! You know its true.

YOu’re ruing ji pai for me.

2 Likes

It’s night market marketing 101!

She is super famous. Isn’t she called Ji Pai Mei because she was found selling Ji Pai. She was viewed as a kind of a humble, local , gentle beauty that Taiwanese guys loved

2 Likes

I know very little about her. I’m depending on this lecherous lot to bring me up to speed.

I thought it was bc her boobs were as big as ji pai…which is in and of itself, impressive.

2 Likes

She is pretty cool and smart and is really involved in politics here. People see her as Tai Pai celebrity and she never kowtow to China