Ji Pai Mei and Feminism Taiwan Style

Could not read the entire article not because of the English, but what trivial inconsequential nonsense. It’s almost bad enough to get me to peruse IP (okay, that’s hyperbole).

However, I did get a kick out of the last paragraph both for the content and its “translation.”

“In addition to sharing the fun of the bed, the chicken chop sister also discloses her minefields. She really hates the bed partner asking “Who is better than me” and “Have you arrived?” She frankly said that this situation is very difficult, and it must be very difficult to talk about it. It hurts, I advise men not to ask casually.”

3 Likes

Don’t you put that on me ! :runaway:

1 Like

I thought she disappeared after her 2 years of breast fame. Which weren’t really much to talk about, but I guess were locally impressive.

1 Like

But did she sell more chicken breast though ?

eh… no. Zheng Jia-chun earned that Jipai mei nickname because she gain popularity for an ad she did for a jipai shop. In that video she was demonstrating how to cook a delicious jipai.

Since the 2012 election cycle, Zheng Jia-chun has been very vocal about her political leaning and opinions, and for that she was ostracized from the local entertainment business throughout the Ma Jingjiu administration. That’s the primary reason why she went to Japan. It is actually really common for minor Taiwanese female celebrities to become a photo shoot model in Japan. Even plenty of baseball cheerleaders get their own photo shoot DVDs in Japan.

You left out the part where she began running a successful sex education show on youtube, and began selling fleshlight modeled after her own private parts. The crowd funding campaign for her fleshlight was incredibly popular.

On much of the Taiwanese internet, the word feminism has been hijacked by people to mean women trying to gain unfair advantages over men.

Zheng has worked hard to counter that trend and restore feminism to mean what it has always meant. Women asking for equal rights and treatment.

The whole weiya fiasco could have been resolved simply by Weng stating that he was trying to host the weiya and didn’t realize what was said made Zheng uncomfortable, and that he is sorry for the way he made her feel and will be more aware in the future. That’s what Zen Gou-cheng, a seasoned celebrity host, did after Zheng also said what he did once also made her uncomfortable. The thing was resolved right then and there. The fact that Weng refused to even acknowledge what he said might have cause Zheng to feel uncomfortable, shows the incident probably wasn’t unintentional.

6 Likes

Her youtube show.

https://www.zeczec.com/projects/chunse/age?return_to=%2Fprojects%2Fchunse

Her crowd funding fleshlight.

I was actually a bit annoyed that her crowd funding happened at the same time as Wei Te-sheng’s, director of Seediq Bale, Taiwan Trilogy crowd funding. And Zheng got lots more money than Wei did for his movie.

2 Likes

What would you expect though? Sex sells.

Well, I can watch the movies without getting into trouble.

Your wife has a “no fleshlight” rule? :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t intend to find out if such a rule exists.

3 Likes

Probably the wise choice…and especially not a Jipai Mei branded version.

Haven’t tried the fleshlight. However, I watched Seediq Bale, and IMO the market probably judged wisely.

At least your average fleshlight session doesn’t last four hours.

3 Likes

What’s a fleshlight? I looked it up and it seems to be a sex toy for blokes. Am I correct?

Yes. In Taiwan it’s called Feiji Be (airplane cup). It’s called that because beating oneself is called Da feiji (shooting airplane).

What’s 純愛杯 mean then? That’s what the crowd funding link above uses.

Asking for a friend…

You mean masturbating? Why is it called “shooting airplane”?

Edit: Wait, I think I get it. It’s because you’re squirting stuff into the air?

1 Like

A “pure love cup.” Self-love is the purest form of love.

1 Like

I was under the impression that it was ‘hit airplane’ (or ‘play airplane’ - 打 has lots of ways to translate to English, it means to do something with your hand) because of the shape of the body of an airplane. Though it’s not exactly part of my daily lexicon.

One learns something new every day.