Jimipresley'll Fix It!

In the spirit of the Saturday night teatime family fave Jim’ll Fix It. I’m wondering if jimipresley can play genie to our Aladdin :ponder:

Dear jim
i
… Can you fix it for me to have a different colour for my name? Either that or can I spend a day in an ice cream van/ doing falconry?

I read your stuff everyday.

Cheers

Dear Jimi’ll,

Please can you fix it for me and my cub scout mates to eat our packed lunches on a rollercoaster.

Love,
Stu (10 and a half)

Dear Jimi,

My post appears after that of a smelly person. Can you fix it?

[quote=“Funk500”]

Dear jim
i
… Can you fix it for me to have a different colour for my name? Either that or can I spend a day in an ice cream van/ doing falconry?

I read your stuff everyday.

Cheers[/quote]
Dear Mr Funk.
I subtly tweaked the orange in your name, so you are now the only Forumosan with that tone. If you are still unhappy, I suggest taking a permanent marker to your computer screen.
As far as the ice cream van goes, I have a friend in Guatemala who owns a whole fleet. He’d be happy to assist.
Falconry? I thought falcons were extinct. I can sort you out with a nice ball-gag, though.

The Cream Genie

[quote=“irishstu”]Dear Jimi’ll,

Please can you fix it for me and my cub scout mates to eat our packed lunches on a rollercoaster.

Love,
Stu (10 and a half)[/quote]
Dear Mr Irish

Rollercoasters only exist in movies. Like Hobbits and true love. I can organize some girl guides for you to rollercoaster with in Smell-O-Rama, though.

The Dib Dib Dib Dib Genie

[quote=“cfimages”]Dear Jimi,

My post appears after that of a smelly person. Can you fix it?[/quote]
Dear Mr Images

Consider it done. Your post now appears after those of TWO smelly persons.

The Clean Genie

Dear Jimi,

I am writing to you about the same problem I contacted you about last time. The creams did not work, and the hand-powered pump caused bruises. I inserted the implant as per your instructions, but it fell out a few hours later.

Please help me, I am growing increasingly desperate.

Chaon

[quote=“Chaon”]Dear Jimi,

I am writing to you about the same problem I contacted you about last time. The creams did not work, and the hand-powered pump caused bruises. I inserted the implant as per your instructions, but it fell out a few hours later.

Please help me, I am growing increasingly desperate.

Chaon[/quote]
Dear Mr Chaon

I’m sorry to hear that. It was really only a temporary measure anyway until you could get the cash together for a head transplant.

The Dream Genie

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“cfimages”]Dear Jimi,

My post appears after that of a smelly person. Can you fix it?[/quote]
Dear Mr Images

Consider it done. Your post now appears after those of TWO smelly persons.

The Clean Genie[/quote]

Wow, you really are Superman. Thank you.

Dear Jimi,

Can you fix it? I need to have all six my Superbru picks correct this week.

Thanks, Bismarck

PS - Failing that, I’ll settle for a pair of 36DDs!

I have one of those…not bad i tell ya :roflmao:

Dear Mr Bismarck:

Easy peasy.

Crusaders by 5
Stormers by 9
Bulls by 12
Chiefs by 15
Waratahs by 16
Sharks by 2

Please stop bothering me with inanity. If you have any more dumb questions, please refer to the “ask urodacus” thread.

If you want “36DDs”, try IMax.

The Bull Genie

[quote=“jimipresley”]Dear Mr Bismarck:

Easy peasy.

Crusaders by 5
Stormers by 9
Bulls by 12
Chiefs by 15
Waratahs by 16
Sharks by 2

Please stop bothering me with you inanity. If you have any more dumb questions, please refer to the “ask urodacus” thread.

The Bull Genie[/quote]
I have the same winners. It seems almost all of us do (except our oft wrong friends Lyndfield and SydneyDave - who hasn’t even picked yet). So I reckon we might be wrong on one or two…

I have one of those…not bad i tell ya :roflmao:[/quote]
Not sure what to say to that. :blush:

How about: :thumbsup: :howyoudoin:

And…Go to sleep you two!! We’re always on here!

[quote=“bismarck”][quote=“jimipresley”]Dear Mr Bismarck:

Easy peasy.

Crusaders by 5
Stormers by 9
Bulls by 12
Chiefs by 15
Waratahs by 16
Sharks by 2

Please stop bothering me with you inanity. If you have any more dumb questions, please refer to the “ask urodacus” thread.

The Bull Genie[/quote]
I have the same winners. It seems almost all of us do (except our oft wrong friends Lyndfield and SydneyDave - who hasn’t even picked yet). So I reckon we might be wrong on one or two…

I have one of those…not bad i tell ya :roflmao:[/quote]
Not sure what to say to that. :blush:

How about: :thumbsup: :howyoudoin:

And…Go to sleep you two!! We’re always on here![/quote]
hhehehehe you don’t have to say a thing…ignoramus works just fine for me when I say stupid things!

[quote=“bismarck”]Dear Jimi,
PS - Failing that, I’ll settle for a pair of 36DDs![/quote]

Sheesh! You need to learn to dream BIG!

Dear Jimi,

I miss Chiefy something awful. Can you fix it?

I don’t know if YOU did that, Jimi, but THANKS! (The Chief posted in another thread today.)

Dear Ms Housecat

Of course I did that. I have a personal hotline to The Great Man.

The STFU Genie

[quote=“housecat”][quote=“bismarck”]Dear Jimi,
PS - Failing that, I’ll settle for a pair of 36DDs![/quote]

Sheesh! You need to learn to dream BIG![/quote]
I don’t like to be greedy. :lick:

Jimi,

I need to be independently wealthy so that I can watch sports without the hassle of going out to make money, and stay of Forumosa all day.
Failing vast wealth, a job that pays me to do that would be fine, also.

Can you fix it?

[quote=“bismarck”]

Jimi,

I need to be independently wealthy so that I can watch sports without the hassle of going out to make money, and stay of Forumosa all day.

Can you fix it?[/quote]
Dear Mr Bismarck

Simple. Start a Satellite TV company. Then you can watch sport all day, write tripe on the flob and be independently wealthy. I’ve seen this method in action.

The Leisure Genie

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“bismarck”]

Jimi,

Can you fix it?[/quote]
Simple. Start a Satellite TV company. Then you can watch sport all day, write tripe on the flob and be independently wealthy. I’ve seen this method in action.

The Leisure Genie[/quote]

That is ridiculous defamation of my sterling character. I do not own a Satellite TV company.