Joe Biden: U.S. President

Our school could have used a little more of that. There’s nothing wrong with presenting any of those things in a school, as long as they’re presented as one aspect or part of history and taken in their proper historical context. A school made up of only that angle would grow tiresome quickly.

1 Like

okay.with.this

1 Like
5 Likes

The one at 2:00 minute is a classic. She’s already in the history books.
If the lefties would just do what the righties do when bummed, they’d go out and buy some guns/ammo and shoot sheet in the desert to get their anger out. ha ha

1 Like

Yes. It was a good education. Maybe not a balanced education, but a little kid doesn’t really know the difference, and of course I made up for the imbalance later.

Theres going to be a trove of these videos if Biden loses in 2020.

1 Like

Gonna be worse. They’ll take Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Kenosha, and Lancaster as their blueprint and do the same to many other cities.
No matter who wins, I honestly do not see cooler heads prevailing until about the time COVID-19 subsides, which is about next summer or later.

3 Likes

I reckon so.

Paranoia on the right is something to shake your head at, something for libs to chuckle over. Paranoia on the left, though, can get non-paranoids and no shortage of innocents killed.

I reckon we’ll soon know how much the media’s careful cultivation and nurturing of lefty paranoia can make it real special.

2 Likes

The second part is just more paranoia from the right, about the left. :sweat_smile:

So, just another Trump lie mindlessly repeated that the bobbleheads can’t be bothered to look up

To take a real idiot botching it up it takes Donnie (Melania doesn’t even pretend she knows the words)

2 Likes

This is a ten year shakeout. Good thing the SCOTUS thing will soon be settled. The Court is already mad at Congress and 1600 for crafting shitty Bills that become Laws.

Sometimes he sort of has a point:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/10/biden-takes-on-angry-man-mccai.html

(This dates from before the strange new respect for McCain. I can talk because I never actually admired either of these cranky old farts.)

1 Like

If that’s any indication then it looks like Joe doesn’t yet see it coming.

A question no one in the “professional” MSM will ever ask.

1 Like

I smell a “HOAX!!!” hoax coming…

The report didn’t have much new, just confirmed mostly what we already knew. Like the “whistleblower” holding talks in February (or January?) 2016 with the Ukrainian prosecutors. The report doesn’t say what about but people that were there are on the record stating it was in part to move the investigation of Burisma to the FBI from Ukrainian prosecutors.

Don’t expect any of the MSM to care or cover any of it and don’t expect any Democrats to care either.

Just for the clicks the media should keep bringing it up. Works with Trump and need to let Joe know that once he’s POTUS the trend of meatgrinder journalism will continue.

I love fingerpointing Joe. So visceral.

Yeah, I think it will be framed as something only deplorable Trump supporters would care about, a silly, typically Trumpian attempt to divert attention away from Americans dying of covid on Trump’s watch. Nothing but a red herring America !!

I do hope the US Senate can chase it down, though.