Joe Biden: U.S. President

Nah, Mitt Romney is trying to throw a spanner in the works, like Joe Bidens kid I suspect prominent Democrats and Republicans have family in the Hunter Biden type of gravy train positions.

Senate is for show only, especially they compromised themselves already. The FBI is not going to do squat, the DOJ maybe. But even the DOJ is probably more concerned about appearances.

Which means most likely no one is going to do a damn thing.

1 Like

The NY Post is playing with stoopid again.

It was funnier when he said 200 Million Americans had died of covid…in a sad way.

1 Like

Can post this before I go to bed.

I don’t get this line of attack on Biden. Old people, people who feel old, and people who have been in a position for a long time often make a joke about their age or time on the job by saying that they’ve been doing something for a period of time which is obviously exaggerated. There are so many absolutely absurd and outrageously stupid things that Biden has said which demonstrate his obvious cognitive decline, I don’t know why so many people are jumping on this obvious joke.

download

He’s been doing this stuff?

Right. They should be focused on the 200,000,000 American deaths ahem…gaff.

Or this one, where Joe says he got his college start at a Historical Black College…he …did…not…obviously.

If he comes out as identifying as Black…it’s just over, junkie.

1 Like
1 Like

Joe, the cool cat

Magical thinking in the form of a circular argument.

About argument.

:rofl: Joe Biden giving a speech and his “build back better” sign falls apart.

2 Likes

So now that the “Biden won’t debate in person” narrative didn’t work for you, it’s on to malfunctioning campaign material.

Well, he made 1 debate, the media are playing with the idea of him not doing any more. First one he got a lot of help from Wallace who was throwing him softballs and even promoted the Charlottesville lie Biden likes to talk about.

C’mon, even you must see the irony of a “build back better” sign falling to pieces, or have those supporting Biden completely lost their sense of humor?

1 Like

It’s amazing how far Democrat supporters are willing to go to defend the Bidens.

Joe, I actually think is a decent guy. But Hunter Biden is clearly a corrupt piece of trash with links to people traffickers and has his fingers in a lot of shifty looking pies, yet he gets a complete pass for it.

I don’t see why Democrat voters can’t just look at his dealings in Russia, Ukraine, his cocaine use, his links to trafficked prostitutes etc and say, yeah, Hunter is garbage. It makes them look like hypocrites.

1 Like

Bad kids happen to good people, but the fact that Joe has defended his son and didn’t put a stop to his shenanigans makes it hard for me to believe he’s the “decent guy” you think he is.

If you can ask the sitting president “Will you shut up, man?” in a televised debate, you can sure as hell tell your son “Stop this shady shit, man” at Thanksgiving dinner.

The Bidens are shameless grifters just like the Trumps. They just have a different smell.

2 Likes

I can’t blame Biden. How many otherwise good, decent people end up having shitbag offspring? I don’t think Joe is a bad guy–a weak man, yes. A potentially awful president, yes.

Hunter is 100% a bad egg though, so I don’t get why Biden supporters try to defend him. Just admit Hunter’s a piece of trash who needed/needs investigating and move on.

Same as how they keep defending Bill. He’s clearly a complete sleazeball and his trips to Lolita Island should raise more eyebrows than they have. Yet he gets a pass because he’s a Democrat–ironically by the same sort of people who will be wearing Times Up and MeToo badges.

2 Likes

You can’t blame Joe for doing nothing to stop Hunter from making millions of dollars influence-peddling while he was VP, and then publicly defending him for behavior that is patently corrupt?

It’s one thing for the bad sperm to win the race. It’s another to enable and defend your shitbag adult son’s moral bankruptcy.

This is the reason the US has such shitty candidates in both parties. Nobody in either party is responsible or accountable for anything, and ethics is an alien concept. It’s Grifter Day every day.

1 Like

I did a bit of reading up on Hunter and Beau Biden last night. Beau, the dead one, was a lawyer and served in Iraq I believe, got a Bronze star…which is not uncommon for a Major to receive…no V for valor…just a run of the mill Bronzer. It is not conspiratorial to think that Papa Joe was somehow related to that decision, as the military brass bends over the sofa for politicians too. BUt there’s no write up questioning it…unless you read the comment sections of the military blogs I was reading.

Hunter on the other hand joined the reserves at age 40. THAT is suspect. He was way over the age limit. Joe most definitely had a hand in that. And as I have seen Joe bully strangers who asked questions he didn’t like, I can easily imagine Pape Joe telling his 40 year old wayward son that he was to report to basic training the Monday after Thanksgiving and be a little like Beau, junkie.

All in all, it’s neither here nor there…not until Hunter started to hold positions of consequence and note…which also IMVHO, could not have been possible without Joe’s tacit approval or direct shenanigans.

1 Like

Eloquently said, man.