Joe Biden: U.S. President

Good. I hope you’re holding Trump to the same standard with his children.

Did you read the rest of my comment, and my other comments in this thread?

I skimmed them. Thanks for the quotes. Glad to hear

I get the feeling Joe was trying to Kennedy-ize his sons to keep the dynasty going.

1 Like

I dunno about you but the constant drone of equivalancy attempts are tedious.

The ‘politicians are all the same’, ‘everything is rigged no matter what’ nonsense.

The thing is, the people who actually have this opinion don’t spend time thinking about politics. Like who would spend so much time arguing equivalency if they’ve given up on politics? Doesn’t jive for me. :man_shrugging:

Right, I don’t know if it’s the case for posters here, but I have found that many use that as a way to support Trump and not feel embarrassed.
For example, I hate all politicians, and Trump is bad… But Biden let his son… Blah blah.

It lets others feel they’re being forced into supporting Trump.

1 Like

Get a load of this picture. Ole Hunts in the back row there doesn’t appear to share in the rest of his family’s plastic facade.

Have you ever considered the possibility that there are people who detest what politics has become and don’t trust the political class but who still realize that politics and politicians can’t be ignored because they have major consequential effects on the world?

In case you haven’t noticed, these professional liars exercise significant influence and even outright control over many aspects of our living conditions and lives. They even increasingly have a say in some of the most personal choices people make, such as what you do with and put into your body.

If you consider it from this angle, maybe you’ll start to understand why some people who don’t like any of these grifters, regardless of party, don’t just check out. A voice in the political discourse isn’t reserved for partisan hacks.

1 Like

Without the pedigree…

1 Like

There’s a school of thought that you should always stick by your kin. It’s known as nepotism, also known as familialism, also known as as clannishness.

Then there’s a school of thought then when fate has connected you to a sleaze through no fault of your own, you throw the sleaze under the bus.

Biden can paint himself as the loyal father now. That will carry a lot of weight with some people, and none at all with others.

The defense can argue that no one would have taken the statement seriously.

I really don’t understand Biden’s tactic of accusing Trump of orangemanbad while simultaneously acting like a total dick.

At this point I have to wonder if Trump thrives in Democrat heads so strongly that they actually think that Biden acting like him is a feature, not a bug. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hey Joe. If you want Americans to love you then act like somebody. Nobody wants Trump lite when the real deal is already on the ballot.

It’s not a tactic. It’s unscripted.

I don’t think it’s a tactic. They’re both dicks.

Trump and Biden have a lot in common. Both lie habitually. Both have a history of lashing out at people and engaging in machismo. Both have families that use their positions of power to enrich themselves. Both have been accused of sexual assault and there’s enough in the public sphere to suggest that these allegations should be taken seriously. Etc. etc.

1 Like

Trump’s personality is very calculated. Biden’s dickishness is more sincere.

It’s pretty much the most sincere thing about Biden.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure that when the cameras aren’t rolling, Trump is a true gentleman, humble family-man, all-around nice guy and not the complete dick he plays on TV. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve seen reports to that effect.

And I’ve seen “reports” that Saddam Hussein had a stargate, Denver International Airport is the center of evil and Katy Perry is JonBenet Ramsey.

Yo that shit is troo.

1 Like