Joe Biden: U.S. President

Because the family members aren’t Republicans.

2 Likes

Now you two… discuss.

What’s there to discuss? Seems to me like a lot of posters here are just on opposite sides of the same coin, but almost nobody is discussing the coin.

Suggestion: maybe it’s not the parties but rather politics itself?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/06/23/washington-dc-the-psychopath-capital-of-america-218892

The children of the corrupt bourgeoisie are the greatest weapon Chairman Joe and the Squad of Four have against political crimes of the ruling class:

The Cultural Revolution commenced in spirit when Mao published a letter indicting a number of Party leaders on May 16, 1966. But it was a seemingly minor event nine days later that ignited the revolution in effect: a young philosophy professor at Peking University named Nie Yuanzi placed a “big-character poster” (a handwritten propaganda sheet featuring large Chinese characters) on a public bulletin board denouncing the university president and others in the administration as bourgeois revisionists. Mao immediately endorsed her protest, which set off a chain reaction of student revolt that swept through China.

That chain reaction was accelerated by “working groups” of ideologues sent to administer schools. Under their tenure, schools became centers of activism rather than learning. Students were encouraged to create big-character posters exposing their own teachers, officials, and even parents. The accused were humiliated in daily “struggle sessions” in which their students and colleagues interrogated them and demanded confessions. The viciousness of these sessions rapidly intensified. Students beat, spat upon, and tortured—in horrifically creative ways—their often elderly teachers and professors. In one case, students demanded their biology professor stare at the sun with wide open eyes. If he blinked or looked away, they beat him. Even middle and elementary school students participated in the struggle sessions, sometimes beating their teachers to death with sticks and belt buckles.

Having political disagreements with your parents is one thing. Denouncing them as persons in order to demonstrate your political purity is just leftist DNA showing thru.

2 Likes

MIddle Class Joe, my ass.

3 Likes

If Biden wins, Trump will flood the country with this scandal, and the Dems will choke on it. The shellacking they’ll get in 2022 will put Obama’s midterm beatdown to shame.

4 Likes

Already conceding? Smart- Moscow Mitch has.

2 Likes

What a decent human being sounds like:

Biden’s apology letter is mostly about himself. He uses his office’s f-up as an opportunity to play up his own experience of loss and give advice, as if he’s in a position of enlightenment.

A normal person would send a letter containing the first paragraph, along with an assurance it wouldn’t happen again.

The rest of the letter is what psychopaths do.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Whereas Trump can’t speak coherently even with it.
Mostly because he insists on going off it to wander aimlessly around spouting random stream-of-thought gibberish.

Do you not follow the conditional tense well?

See, I’m going to wait and see. I was surprised Trump won in 2016. I believed the media.

Why don’t you address something on topic. Hunter Biden is a deep shit and his idiocy is absolutely dragging Papa Joe down into the fray. You think it’s good of him to go lalalala and not answer?

It’s ok either way for me, man. I trust the system. The system can withstand a Biden win…partly because the dems can barely get anything done when they have the House, Senate and WH, but mostly bc the system is solid.

4 Likes
1 Like

The Biden Crime Family.

Biden may just hit Obama’s prophecy and shit the bed when the media sees how poorly he’ll answer these accusations in the next three weeks and smell blood in the water. Biden in the end is bad for business. Trump is great for clicks.

I say bwhahahahahaha.

3 Likes
5 Likes

This thread should now be re-named “Grasping at Straws”

3 Likes

Joe has Trump right where he wants him now. Trump has been colluding with Rudy, some guy in Maryland and the same squad of Russian secret agents he collided with earlier to interfere in the election by faking a bunch of incriminating Hunter Biden emails and photos. Once the Bidens spring the trap on Trump, Rudy and the Russians by proving the emails aren’t real and the Russians are behind them everybody including Trump is going to jail finally.

Better late than never.

2 Likes

Occam’s razor is the simplest answer is usually the right answer. Rudy lays out what he knows and some of what they got from the allegedly owned laptop of Hunter Biden. Which by the way apparently Hunter Bidens lawyer contacted the owner of the computer repair shop about 20 minutes after the NY Post story dropped asking for Hunters laptop back.

Maybe the simplest answer is just Joe Biden and his family are influence peddlers.

4 Likes

Or maybe just this post. :thinking:

2 Likes