Joe Biden: U.S. President

Strange that those Russian agents who created those fake emails didn’t have a colleague with better broken English skills.

1 Like

Whomever wrote them, they’re really poorly faked, is the main takeaway here.

Wow, the flob forensics team has been hard at work!

So, the take seems to be that not only is Trump illegitimate, now anyone in a position to verify anything he says is also illegitimate and or complicate.

DNI came out and said noop, Schiff is full of it…but nah…he was on FOX business, so illegit.

3 Likes

Yeah, Ratcliff is basically saying he has heard next to nothing about this notebook including rumors it is Russian disinformation. Which means if he hasn’t heard it, there is no way Congress or Adam Schiff got briefed on that because it would have gone though him.

1 Like

The Biden baggage is piling up. He’s not going senile. He’s not a borderline pedophile. He didn’t grab Tara Reade’s pussy and now he didn’t engage in influence peddling with his n’er do well son. At this point all it would take to burst the dam is a pinprick. Say, Hunter’s signature showing up on a repair authorization slip. Let’s hope not. Four more years of the orange jackass would be more than any sane person could bear.

1 Like

“Thank ye for takin’ me question,” O’Clintonhan said, adjusting his large red beard and giant green hat. “Me question is: why is Donald Trump such a bad man, and how-are-ya such a great one, my lad?”

It seemed like a slam-dunk for Biden, but he was flustered, shouting one of his silly gaffes that “the bad woman is here” and “she’s trying to take me out again, please send help.” After a brief intermission, he came back with a glassy look in his eye and was much calmer.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-takes-town-hall-question-from-undecided-voter-henry-oclintonohan

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think they’re going to get away with ignoring it.

The longer they wait, the less time they give themselves. I suspect the Biden campaign has halted his appearances/responses until Thursday for two reasons, (1) to allow as much as possible of the contents to dribble out, and (2) to figure out how to get out from under this.

Pretty sure this is not going away all by itself.

2 Likes

Comic relief:

This piece has been updated with more detail about the call. The headline has been updated to reflect that Toobin was masturbating.

What a tool. He thought the mute button cut the video as well as the audio. :laughing:

Classic boomer move.

4 Likes

The thought that he could rub one out in a ten minute break is somewhat impressive for a man his age.

2 Likes

Suspended but not fired.

Two people who were on the call told VICE separately that the call was an election simulation featuring many of the New Yorker’s biggest stars: . . . and Jeffrey Toobin playing the courts.

Sounds like Toobin was just trying to make the simulation as realistic as possible.

Toobin is also known for his political books, including 2020′s “True Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Investigation of Donald Trump.”

1 Like

Did I say or suggest otherwise??

I’m reminded of 4 years ago when certain people and organisations took the pissgate dossier seriously

Anyone think it’s time for a name charge to this thread? it’s quite loaded and a bit insulting. I personally think we could change it to something more presidential. At minimum give him an equal thread to Trump’s " the narratives about Biden. ”
Is it too early to start a new President Biden thread?

Love the comments. “Americans have to go to Australian news to get unbiased news.” Uh yes, yes we do. :grin:

2 Likes

Normally I would suggest sending PM to the OP requesting a new name, that might be a problem in this case. Feel free to start a new thread.

1 Like

Let’s play a game…

What do Sky News, New York Post, and Fox News (which didn’t take the story, but puts Rudy. G on all the time) have in common?

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

Sorry @mups the details of this story have been known for years, Barr and the FBI sat on it when Ukrainians gave them the info, they sat on it when Rudy gave them info, now Hunter Bidens laptop is out there, which the Biden team doesn’t even deny is Hunter Bidens.

If you are in Taiwan right about now and not looking at how compromised Biden looks to be with regards China, you are a cooler cat than me.

1 Like