Joe Biden: U.S. President

Glug glug glug. Down that koolaid! You think they’re working well together? Fealty or not. She’shelping herself by not solving the border crisis by staying out of the news… which is increasingly over the honeymoon.

I present the most voted for President in history, 12 million more votes than Barack Obama calls his audience dull and has Jeb Bush levels of enthusiasm as he begs the crowd to clap.

3 Likes

He flubbed the punch line.

But seriously, Joe is NOT a people person. It’s why watching him work the line is cringeworthy.

Everything he does is phony and manufactured, from the fake news giggling as he tells them “no, how about I run you over” when they ask him a serious question to photoshopped pictures of mini Carters to even driving a car.

The infuriating part is they all know, they were there, but non report honestly.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t even care about this fallen algorithmic fruit news. Does anyone, really? He can’t drive a car? A truck? GTAFOOH. Color me shocked. He should have gone to the John Deer plant and ridden a lawn mower ffs. :crazy_face:

Secret service dude is holding onto the top of the dashboard. Lame.

Trump got more votes than any other president/candidate except Biden. Coronavirus. Divided country. High emotions because of the dumbass Trump. Easy to see why we had high numbers. Lame.

I don’t really care. Just happy the dumbest dumbass is out.

I knew you’d be reposting this nonsense. :roll_eyes: you can watch the video yourself and see it’s nonsense.

1 Like

It’s a steering wheel, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: You can see more clearly in the original and others note as Biden turns the wheel the car doesn’t turn.

Yeah, it is lame, not really worth a comment, but funny.

That’s true, Mr campaign from his basement, can’t string a coherent sentence together, lost 18 out of the 19 Bellweather counties, lost the usually predictive Ohio and Florida, “won” a historic low number of counties.

But is the most voted for President of all time. :+1:

1 Like

I think the way people have been duped regarding the second steering wheel epitomizes, well, the whole mess.

2 Likes

Fake or not, pretty irrelevant, in other news today. Democrats pushed ahead with their 2022 election plans and went ahead with a January 6th commission. Yawn yawn, 35 Republicans went along with them as they try to shut down attempts to do audits in other States, which is what Liz Cheneys marathon whine fest on the cable media was about.

Yep. Glad to see you finally admit it. Of course, a lot of people weren’t voting for Biden, they were voting against Trump.

So don’t be surprised by the midterm blowback.

Well those on the left pretty much share my take on that last “interview” with Biden while he is driving a car. Being progressives they side heavily with the Palestinians and blame Biden for not being more critical of Israel, but it’s their disgust of the media that I certainly share it’s the sorriest sight I have ever seen. Prompted around 5 minute mark.

1 Like

Biden is a dick. He just doesn’t like people. That this is news really shouldn’t be.

This must be the new brass ring, cuz being frigging POTUS isn’t good enough for some people.

2 Likes

Nice tan.

Aaaannd Bernie falls in line. He’s like the big bad wolf… with copd.

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned. Just kidding.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden announced Wednesday that he has ordered a closer intelligence review of what he said were two equally plausible scenarios of the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Biden revealed that earlier this year he tasked the intelligence community with preparing “a report on their most up-to-date analysis of the origins of Covid-19, including whether it emerged from human contact with an infected animal or from a laboratory accident.”

“As of today, the U.S. Intelligence Community has ‘coalesced around two likely scenarios’ but has not reached a definitive conclusion on this question,” Biden said in a statement.

“Here is their current position: ’while two elements in the IC leans toward the [human contact] scenario and one leans more toward the [lab leak scenario] – each with low or moderate confidence – the majority of elements do not believe there is sufficient information to assess one to be more likely than the other,” Biden said.

Biden’s statement mirrors the unique way that the intelligence community presents its findings to sitting presidents. This includes explaining when different agencies within the community disagree, and using a scale, low-moderate-high, to quantify the level of confidence analysts have in the accuracy of their assessments.

“I have now asked the intelligence community to redouble their efforts to collect and analyze information that could bring us closer to a definitive conclusion, and to report back to me in 90 days,” said Biden.

1 Like

Oh, now they are considering the common sense idea the virus may have come from a lab, the usual amnesia kicks in when recalling they lambasted Trump for suggesting such a thing.

3 Likes