Joe Biden: U.S. President

Biden doesn’t have dementia. Stop. He’s an asshole. I’ve said it before. He just doesn’t like normal people.

1 Like
1 Like

You paint a rosier picture than reality. I’m sure you said something MSM Deep State being unfair to him and so on.

Exactly he tackled the problem that plagued the previous admin. I get it’s not perfect and one guy’s pissed off but you’ve yet to prove where anything nefarious has occured. I doubt Biden is looking into every single underling that is hired. The criticism coming from you is rich. Next I imagine you’ll be complaining about the debt and the deficit.

Maybe he’ll share a cell with Don Jr. It’d make a great sit-com. A story arc could be Donald and Joe trying to avoid each other on visiting day, then finally bonding over their grifting sons- it’ll be a hit!

1 Like

No, easy to search on emoluments and my name I said even before he was sworn in that could be something that could trip him up.

MSM and deep state, that was obviously when the dossier was produced and years later the IG confirms it was crap and everyone knew it was crap, I may have gone on about it, but I was right.

However back to Biden, this is the Biden regime and I am surprised no one has mentioned his efforts to purge extremism from the military which looks like a purge of political opposition.

After spending generations holding up the Army-McCarthy hearings as the epitome of fascism, leftists were embedding political tests, warning service members to inform on their own political views and those of their fellow service members, and threatening to punish those who would not inform in a purge of the military rank and file that McCarthy would never have dreamed of.

A leftist movement that was once outraged over, "Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist party?"is asking, “Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Republican party?”

Political purges of the military are never a good sign of things to come.

I have no idea what Don jr has been up to. I do know that Hunter is a colossal fuckup who serves as an inspiration to other drive addled trust fund morons.

Who are these black people Biden is talking about?

Jump to 2:22 for Joe’s deep deep insight. :roll:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/06/14/bob_woodson_biden_insulting_and_patronizing_when_he_blacks_cant_find_accountants_attorneys.html

This just in. Making friends and influencing people.

Hey, if we do it here why not export it too? The real war is information in an age of big crunchy data. Throttle that goose.

US takes down Iran-linked news sites, alleges disinformation

. . . On Tuesday, visiting the addresses of a handful of sites, including Iran state television’s English-language arm Press TV, Yemeni Houthi-run Al-Masirah satellite news channel and Iranian state TV’s Arabic-language channel, Al-Alam, produced a federal takedown notice. It said the websites were seized “as part of law enforcement action” by the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security, Office of Export Enforcement and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The U.S. government also took over the domain name of the news website Palestine Today, which reflects the view points of Gaza-based Islamic militant groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad, redirecting the site to the same takedown notice.

In other news, the U.S. accuses Russia of blatantly violating its sovereignty by conducting cyberattacks on U.S. sites.

2 Likes

It’s like someone somewhere is shuffling cards.

It’s still called an administration. If you want to talk about regimes, look somewhere else.

Testy testy, just put that in there to see who would object, 4 years of non stop filth pouring out against Trump with never an objection for the freedom of speech, but the slightest of disrespect to Dear Leader Joe Biden and @joshipop to the rescue.

Do you actually have an opinion on anything or are you just shadowing my account and only comment on what I say?

Aww, he’s doing that to me as well in that other thread. I no longer feel special. Sadz.

1 Like

No, I don’t think it was a “testy testy”. You and many others here have called Biden much worse than a “regime”. But it’s just another example of how you try to downplay everything controversial you said before by denying everything.

I do have an opinion and it’s not shadowing, it’s called accountability.

Really? Comparing Biden to North Korea? Come back to me in 3 years…

More like comparing the reverence people within NK lavish on Dear Leader, any criticism will immediately be admonished by types similar to @joshipop who can’t bear to hear a bad word or any slight on his glorious leader.

Is Biden my glorious leader? I don’t know but ask Mick, he knows.

Or is it already too PC to mention a difference between admin and regime?

You were the one to come running to his rescue @joshipop , lets not bore everyone with this kind of back and forth, any opinion on HR1 which Republicans all voted against and Democrats all voted for?

I know your fingers are itching to ban me because of my political views.

I simply pointed out the difference between regime and administration which in turn you made a huge deal about because you want a reason to ban me.

You could have been the bigger man and not react at all, wouldn’t that have stopped all the back and forth from the beginning?

Now this starts again. For no reason at all, you start a Dem vs Reps debate.
That’s my problem with you.

It started with a simple comment that regime isn’t administration and you try to bring it this. But I’m not playing that game.

I have no problem with you @joshipop, certainly not thinking of banning you, following me around like a lost puppy for about a year now didn’t even invoke curiosity until I noticed the pattern a while back.

I gave you a random topic which is being discussed today to see if you engage in politics, which this forum is kind of about, you declined which is ok. Seems you are more interesting in the people posting than discussing the politics. Some people are. :wink:

Funny yet sad.

Nope, I replied to your “Biden regime” comment only. That’s it. You can’t turn this truth.

I am all for accountability.