Joe Biden: U.S. President

Have about scaling him back to zero exposure?

It’s a funny thing politics. I like gaffes and idiosyncrasies but it seems this must always be accompanied by strength or you’re toast

Freud much? lol

Thanks doc

No no. Just a Master of Science Degree here. :banana:

You can get away with a lot just by holding frame. You can push the edge of the Overton window, and the window will shift a bit to accommodate you. This is why public opinion and societal values drift over time.

There are limits, though. Don’t go against observable facts that the audience have experienced for themselves.

Biden is way out of touch. He simply hasn’t observed a whole lot of facts. He comes from a class of people who have always been out of touch. The same class that dominates the Democrat presidential primary.

Lol

1 Like

And Trump to make a comment about it on his Twitter feed in 3 … 2 … 1 …

He makes too many gaffes as a “seasoned politician” face palm

An easy mistake to make.

Today, two questions remain.

One is whether it was ethically improper or even illegal for Biden to intervene to fire the prosecutor handling Burisma’s case, given his son’s interests. That is one that requires more investigation and the expertise of lawyers.

The second is whether Biden has given the American people an honest accounting of what happened. The new documents I obtained raise serious doubts about his story’s credibility. And that’s an issue that needs to be resolved by voters.

:ponder::runaway::banana:

1 Like

For further reading: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/magazine/americas-hidden-hiv-epidemic.amp.html

And forget you, Uncle Joe.

"Should Joe Biden have prevented his son from essentially trading off the Biden name?” Bullough asked. “Maybe he should have.”

Ya think?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-gas-tycoon-and-the-vice-presidents-son-the-story-of-hunter-bidens-foray-into-ukraine/ar-AAHZFB6

And he did nothing. It’s obvious he did nothing or Orange Gotti wouldn’t have had to make his impeachable shakedown play.

1 Like

Did you mean “ orange Greta “ ? :yum:

1 Like

No, Greta is actually doing something useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will bring you my save the panda and save the whales badges . I think I might still have a “ ban the seal clubbing “ one too . And I have a CND badge from the 70s . Lots of things seem important when you are younger … then you realize most of the time people were just virtue signaling and trying to be “in with the trendy consensus “ after they spend a life of doing sweet f. A to help … oh except recycle a few things and bleat about straws that make zero difference in reality . Still , whatever makes a human feel better about themselves is fine I guess . I must give it a try …if all dem millenials had degrees in useful technological shit … they can fix the issues we left for them :wink: instead … there will be another generation of vacuous virtue signaling about identity and cleaning up the planet … and we will be exactly I. The same place in50 years … but with quieter cars .

1 Like

Isn’t Biden on camera bragging about how he threatened to withhold 1 billion in aid unless the leader of the Ukraine fired a prosecutor? I wouldn’t call that “nothing”.

Although he may have had valid reasons for demanding the firing of the prosecutor, or he may have had corrupt intentions and despite the spin in the press, we don’t have all the facts.

No harm looking though, if he did nothing wrong he has nothing to fear. Isn’t that what the left has been saying for the past 3 years of digging into Trump and his aides?

1 Like

It’s definitely how they’re trying to sell Pelosi’s impeachment “inquiry.”

I have a feeling the left has no idea how badly Trump has been treated the past three years - but they might just learn very quickly.

There’s your key phrase. Until then, I suppose we can use it to tar him with whatever accusation we like?