Joe Biden: U.S. President

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, Liberals used to know that, it’s partly why I was speechless in their condemnation of Justice Kavanaugh over unsubstantiated 30 year old claims with no date or place or anything. Just the word of someone who seemed to have aligned herself with the very lawyers that are openly pushing to get Trump removed from office.

That’s a court of law. I’m not even talking about that. I’m talking about what we’re saying here. What I said about Kavenagh at the time was it’s politics and the right would do the same, that’s no surprise. I’m not surprised by what Orange Gotti did either, but it’s impeachable.

1 Like

Anything is impeachable if they want it to be. Democrats will do their thing anyway, last year they changed the house rules so there won’t be much Republican participation.

No, I’m saying it’s legitimately impeachable regardless of what the Democrats do. Much less the sad shell of that other party.

1 Like

So, you must think there is clear and compelling evidence of “high crimes and misdemeanors”, can you point to the evidence and the appropriate laws that have been broken?

Trying to shake down a foreign leader for information to discredit a political opponent and trying to cover it up definitely qualifies. Maybe not in Nixon or Trump world or whatever.

2 Likes

Well, lets get the terminology right. Where was the shakedown? As far as I am aware, there was no quid pro quo (like Biden asking for a prosecutor to be fired or else 1 billion in aid would be with held).

But from my own perspective, if there was alleged wrongdoing, I would have thought the DOJ would be better suited to handle it rather than a President step in. That’s my 2 cents worth.

That’s the whole point. The shakedown is obvious, I’m not interested in outlining it. It’s public record now.

2 Likes

So clear and obvious “high crimes and misdemeanors” which are so obvious you don’t need to bother outlining it and use questionable language like "shakedown’ to make your case.

Got it!

Yep, you either get it or you don’t. I have zero expectation Trump supporters will get it.

2 Likes

What?

Not obvious. Like, at all. Can you provide the most basic outline that still manages to capture the highlights that make “the shakedown obvious?”

Well given the 3 years of CIA/FBI/DOJState Department/ Obama and Clinton outsourced work to groups like Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele, Ukraine, Russian intelligence officers, British intelligence, Israeli intelligence to go after associates of Trump and use self fabricated “evidence” to obtain FISA warrants and on and on.

Nice to hear from the other side what they think is appropriate when it comes to investigating their opponent. Sure have been queit for the past 3 years.

The Biden camp is demanding news broadcasters not give air time to Rudy Giuliani.
I disagree- I think they should have him on as often as possible.

Yeah … although the Biden’s are as bent as a 9 dollar bill , Rudy just wont stop talking in interviews . Really irritating … even when the message is on point :wink:

Adam Schiff? Is that yew? Give it a rest. Ukraine was already extremely corrupt. Joe Daddy and Hunter (ffs) go in and come out with bundles of cash and promises, but THEY aren’t involved in any of that nasty corruption? Then on to China for the big score? Nah, all good legal nepotism…in the very very least. Just Poppa Joe taken care of his own. Good god. Can we just call them Clinton Democrats now?

As much substance to that as all the talk about Clinton.

1 Like

Weak. Sounds iffy. Sounds like a ideological revelation or someone who knows art when he sees it. I don’t like Trump either, but I’m not going to go dumb because of it. :idunno:

1 Like

Sure because all that Clinton Foundation funding from overseas dried up because they don’t use money anymore.

It sounds like you got nothing to me. But I’ve grown used to it. Maybe you can link a gossip piece from Real Clear Bullshit about it.

It’s all public record, bra. :banana: