John Cena, Apologizing to China

He is terrible, not really a good man with character and integrity and how can his family and friends live with him I have no idea.

It’s one thing to be silent, it’s another thing to speak publicly.

If I ever see him anywhere in my life I will tell him in English and Chinese that he sucks.

I don’t care if he’s a pro wrestler who wants to jump me, I’ll at least take out his knee cap or something.

Stay out of Taiwan a******.

From one American to another, please try to be a person of character and integrity, you piece of s***.

11 Likes

The Simpsons explains how he feels

1 Like

Wow. What a total POS. Had no idea who it was. Googled it.

I read some of the comments on Youtube. Glad to see 99 percent of them were extremely hostile and funny. I also down voted the video (not that it accomplishes anything).

Reminds me of the Samuel Adams quote:
“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget that ye were once our countrymen.”

3 Likes

I think he did it about the best way he could. For Taiwanese to be attacking him while the Mainlanders are demanding that he say Taiwan is part of China means he’s pissed both sides off now. The fact that he never said that Taiwan was part of China while he apologized is sort of amazing really. Especially when considering the lucrative Chinese market for cinema. Meanwhile Jackie Chan still has his son and wife living in Taiwan (whatever happened to his son’s Mainland drug charges?) while Chan runs around spouting pro Mainland propaganda is much worse. But he’s not a pink skin and he made a movie once in Taiwan 40 years ago or something.

8 Likes

Wow! Is this true?

I think is a little bit ironic that the latest Fast and Furious movie is produced and directed by Taiwanese/American director Justin Lin

3 Likes

Yes. And it wasn’t just weed. Meth and MDMA too. And it was a huge bust. They ended up pinning most of it on someone else.

[quote=“owleyes, post:5, topic:207452”]
In 2014, Chan was arrested and jailed for the possession and distribution of marijuana, and for accommodating drug users at his apartment in Beijing . Chan was sentenced to six months in state prison, and served out his full sentence behind bars.[/quote]
Apparently he moved to LA last year.

Wife is still living in Taipei.

This has got to be satire, right?

1 Like

Sheeeiiiiit. It’s real. Unless this is a deep fake. Can you even deep fake Mandarin this bad? :thinking:

2 Likes

Obviously, Cena can’t see…

9 Likes

It seems that China gave Cena the Attitude Adjustment… XD

4 Likes

Apart from his horrible tones and a few mispronunciations , I’d say that was a good effort. Probably not him speaking, mind.

Well, given Cena’s WWE career, he has a lot of experience faking shit. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I found this from 2019. Apparently he’s been studying for awhile.

3 Likes

Yikes. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Jesus Christ, that must have been some “information”.

But note that he never says what was his mistake…

Trying to please Chinese people while trying to not hurt the feelings of Taiwanese people?