Johnny Depp trying to escape Taiwan?

Why is he a “thug”?

well some people think Taiwan its Thailand lol

people in europe: where do you live?
I: in taiwan
people in europe: good look in thailand!!!

1 Like

“You live in Taiwan? Oh I love Thai food!” :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Lock him up with the israeli guy who killed the indian/canadian english teacher. One of them is bound to talk.

He’s not a monster. He didn’t murder anyone. Just deport the git back to Russia. Then everyone’s happy… he gets his plane ride and we get rid of him. Win, win.

2 Likes

Not until we know what was he doing here.

Last Russians caught engaged in shady business here where the ATM heist guys. They had help on the ground. This guy came in undetected and almost managed to get out the same way.

If he had come in legally and run out of money, yeah, deport his begpacker behind to Siberia. But many fishy deals go about in Taiwan. That he is not speaking is problematic. He has time to spin a good yarn for unsuspecting Taiwanese officials.

1 Like

He said not a word and they don’t know where he is from I understand so why do we think he’s Russian

He had a notebook on him written in Russian.

1 Like

It’s quite a mystery . Taiwan is really hard to get around with having any kind of record. They’ll figure it out soon enough.

Likely able to trace his every step with cameras nowadays.

A few days ago there were news of a Russian who entered Taiwan legally on a tourist visa and had hundreds of Taiwanese flags that he was selling on the road for like 100nt. Maybe this guy was doing the same kind of business and wanted to save money on the plane ticket?

Not one word. That’s some discipline. This is getting more weird. Time traveler?

He’s not even a plane traveler. :joy:

1 Like

I reiterate.

Seriously, look at the guy.
He’s squared away sharper than the cops.

He’s no hostel rat.

Most likely scenario I’ve heard yet. :+1:

1 Like

For how long can they keep him in custody if he is not saying a word?

Maintaining silence is pretty strange. If he was the obvious Russian God botherer with mental health issues you’d have thought he would have said something by now.

His whole demeanor says spook…but would a Russian spy allow himself to be overpowered by Taiwan airport security? :thinking:

I reckon I could take on Taiwan airport security.

Exactly.

1 Like

It’s got to be mental health issues. Jesus wanted me to fly to Palau, kind of thing.

The silence is weird, though.

1 Like