Johnny Depp trying to escape Taiwan?

I suppose he could be some kind of religious nut, but he looks like he has his shit pretty together (well, except for the wheel well thing), and appears to be in very good shape. I’ll be very curious to see how this case develops.

1 Like

It’s most likely he’s nuts.
He could have been here illegally for years and just gone crazy.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m going with this, the bible is a well known book cipher

Keystone cops with guns, next to all that aviation fuel.

It all makes for a much better story :wink:

Fine. But how did he get in?

Like, we had a few runners to and from the airport. But to catch a ghost may reveal a loophole you could drive a 6 wheeler through.

Either complete nutcase, which is dangerous, or a seasoned criminal, not good either. Where is the heist? And the booty?

You guys are giving him way too much credit. Do you really think he would have survived the trip back to the west if he made it into the wheel hold? 90% chance he would’ve died anyway. He’s not some ninja mastermind… he’s a nut.

1 Like

He was smart enough to bring a dagger past our guards.

Well, jet fuel isn’t that easy to ignite… in fact it requires an open flame (not a spark) to ignite and even then not all that readily (as in you could probably extinguish a cigarette with it). It’s basically kerosene.

Also shooting a gas tank won’t cause it to explode, it may catch on fire a little bit if you hit it with an incendiary round or something but not the dramatic movie explosion.

Pretty much the only way to get those dramatic movie explosion is a gallon of gasoline and a few feet of det cord. It’s how the movies do it. That or LPG cylinders roasting in a fire and the safety valve is somehow blocked off. Then it would BLEVE.

I know from previous post you have difficulty understanding sarcasm / humour Due to your affliction. So I will just point it out for you, this was a light hearted comment meant to bring a smile. I don’t really think we are living a 1950’s spy novel.
Besides the fuel is kept in a bladder that is practically bulletproof :slight_smile:

And… ?
any updates? news?

Why would a spy need to hitch a ride on the landing gear if a plane?

You would have to be extremely desperate to risk your life riding in the wheel well if an airplane thousands of feet in the air.

This was/is a very desperate person trying to escape something.

Maybe he was already at the airport getting ready to take a flight when the net started closing in and he was in danger of having his identity exposed?

Does anyone have updates in the story?

I completely forgot about this story (and the guy’s resemblance to Depp) and thought the REAL Johnny Depp had gotten in trouble in Taiwan when I saw the headline (kinda like how he got in trouble in Australia…)

1 Like

Taiwanese police need to take a page out of the HKPF’s/PLA’s thuggery course book - bash him until he talks.

Remember this guy?

Guy

5 months staying shtum, buddy’s got some serious fuckin huevos on him.

And he’s freakishly good looking.

2 Likes

Haha remember when this was the biggest story in the news, and not a deadly pandemic sweeping the world…?

Hahaha… :sob:

5 Likes

Where can they deport him to after he completes his sentence? Presumably he has to stay here which defeats the point of his original escape attempt.

Russia, I’m assuming.

I don’t have much faith in Taiwanese police interrogators if they can’t get this guy to talk after 5 months.

1 Like