Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

Takes courage to open up like that in a courtroom.
I don’t know the exact reason why he is there, but I do believe there are uncountable number of children who have had a similar experience growing up to a certain degree, and likely even some on this forum have been through something like he has.
I try to raise my children the way my parents raised me, which was overall rather well.
I can see how my [Taiwanese] wife treats our children, based on her own way of being raised, which is mostly good, but it is still hard to accept certain differences in cultural upbringing that we have, I’ll just leave it at that. Everyone has their own story to tell.

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear the other side of the story. If you just listen to Depp, you surely think he’s the victim. Never forget, they are good at acting. Even if he appears to be honest, humble, vulnerable, etc. how can anyone tell how much of that is the product of 30+ years of working in the pretending business.

One statement that really put Amber in a bad spot was when Depp was talking about how he met her for the first time during the casting for Rum Diary. “I knew she would be able to kill me” (paraphrasing here). The role she then played in the film, dang, hot and dangerous.

1 Like

Yeah, my point was not in taking his side, but it realizing that so many children have experienced such upbringing. Some have turned out okay. Case in point, my wife and her sibling, as their upbringing was somewhat similar, Taiwanese-style version. But, various bad things from adulthood remain and are never erased from one’s own adult behavior, to a certain degree.

l meant l would take his side after listing to large bits of his testimony. Not a big fan of his hair and earrings, though. That for a role or is his own style?

:thinking:

Do you realize that 80% of verdict are weight on the Evidence+ Testimony of Doctors, 10% on the people working around them , 5% on their family / friends , ex-lovers. And the last 5% just on Johhny and Amber testimonies, it’s just a way to hear their version but don’t have too much weight.

Every evidence and every professional testimony like their doctors and counseling, House staff, security cams, amber own personal assistant. All these 80% is unmasking Amber’s accusations.

OFC, back in 2016 when I saw the news, I was anger at Johnny too. But now I can see we all judged too quickly.

And again, it’s not about " They are actors, they play victim " , now is based on Evidence and Witnesses vs Make up & Lies

1 Like

I mean couldn’t that exact same logic apply to amber :thinking:

Maybe. Who’s playing the judge?

1 Like

OFC, and that what a Trial is about. Amber lawyers shows their claims, and neutral witnesses and their doctors , security camera, testimonies proofs if the claims are valid or not.

Same goes for Johnny, the lawyers show his claims, and neutral witnesses and their doctors , security camera, testimonies proofs if the claims are valid or not.

That’s what a Trial is all about.

1 Like

For the love of god it’s prove not proof

1 Like

Troof :+1:

2 Likes

For the love of God,
anyone can make mystakes. We are human after all, not BOTS…yet :laughing:

2 Likes

5 Likes

i havent really been following but…Depp looks kinda worse for wear.

1 Like

He’s 58 and has done enough drugs to kill more people than Corona Virus. I’m amazed he’s even alive.

5 Likes

Looks better than Hunter Biden at any rate.

1 Like

Compared to Hunter Thompson, he’s only played the Little League.

2 Likes

Hunter dead…

He lived way beyond his expiration date, considering his daily routine.

He said she left a dump on her side of the bed.

She said it was the dogs.

:laughing:

1 Like