Kayleigh McEnany Superthread

I think some of them signed onto tax reform. I thought they had a good day then.

Does that count?

eta: Do Dems still do fish on Fridays? I think that was their idea back in the day. Issue #2. Progress, my friend, they’re making inroads.

Obama did it too! Some mighty fine blamin’ and defliectin’. That’s a new one.

Not all presidents are admins are corrupt like the one you support is.

Corruption and bribery are endemic in the Trump admin, yes. You’ve laid out how bribery works very well. I wish you’d recognize it in honest good faith communication on other topics.

I didn’t read the part you obscured because that would be too much work, but I am almost sure its some bs about ignoring and not reading my posts or some other thing I don’t care about.

SDNY begs to differ.

Donald Trump coordinated with Michael Cohen to commit federal campaign fraud, prosecutors state in a sentencing memo filed Dec. 7 advising a substantial prison term for crimes to which Cohen has pleaded guilty.

Attorneys from the Southern District of New York state explicitly in the court filing that Cohen “acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1” in handling payments to two women who claimed to have an affair with Trump long before the election. Trump is identified in this and other filings by U.S. attorneys as “Individual-1,” who “was elected President.”

1 Like

Huh?

Maybe that’s something you can reflect on yourself. I have changed my mind about Trump, as with many other posters who did not vote for him and even voted against him like @Dr_Milker and @bojack. I don’t agree with him all the time, but people change their minds more often politically than you would think.

Exactly what happened to me. The democratic party I voted for during the Obama years is no more. I don’t agree with their direction since post 2016.

Hahaha. I know what you mean.

1 Like

I don’t think I need to reflect on anything. He shows me who he is every day on Twitter as well as how he addresses people in person. Even aside from all that, his policies and stances (not all, but at least 80% of them) run directly contrary to everything I believe in.

You said you rarely update your opinion. I didn’t say he needed to be on Trump. That is your opinion and you are welcome to have it and voice it. I update my opinion often as I change my mind on various issues through gaining knowledge and experience.

What I said was, my opinion sometimes evolves on individual policy issues (eg: going from anti-capital punishment to pro-capital punishment), but with actual people I need a very compelling reason for why my initial impression was wrong about them… Trump has only re-enforced those negative impressions. Also, I’m a New Yorker… we’ve known he’s a swindler for decades. It’s not like he just came out of nowhere in 2015. :wink:

3 Likes

Back to the topic.

The new press secretary is hot. She is Trump’s type of people for sure, smart and beautiful. He doesn’t like ugly people. :laughing:

1 Like

What makes her smart exactly? Holding up Trump’s bank account number for the world to see? :sweat_smile:

I don’t really see why her looks are relevant in a supposedly political discussion. The baked barbie look preferred by fox news and Trump is…subjective.

1 Like

I would say that people who graduated from Georgetown and Harvard Law are pretty smart. She is also smart enough to become a press secretary at a pretty young age.

Did you say that when Pelosi said Trump looked obese? It’s a free discussion here after all.

I didn’t say it wasn’t, it’s just not particularly relevant to anything. Trying to do you a favor here so you don’t play into my call of it being a fetish thread. If people want to make it that though, I won’t complain, I will only find it that much more entertaining.

I’d counter her education with the evidence I’ve already provided about her lack of common sense.

Best thing you can say about her level of intelligence is that in a box of 1 watt bulbs, she is a 2.

Which to Trump’s credit is about the best he can do to fill a job these days as all of the smart, competent people see his circle as career poison.

Maybe you should do yourself a favor and relax. My comment was clearly light hearted with @DrewC.

Another not so smart thing she did…questioning the faith of churchgoers who are concerned about the safety of returning to church service.

It’s almost June now, election is in November…I’m not saying she doesn’t last 5 months, but I wouldn’t be shocked if she didn’t.

I actually did vote for Trump in 2016. Prior to that I had no particular opinion about him as I’m not from New York and have zero interest in reality TV. It became obvious to me that he had a good chance of winning a few months into election season though, and the prospect of Hillary becoming president was too horrible to contemplate. That was the first time in my life I voted Republican, and until the Democrats regain their sanity it probably won’t be the last.

1 Like

what did you fear about that, specifically?

More wars…which Trump, despite all the stupid WWIII rhetoric, has thankfully kept us out of.

That’s fair.

Has the cost of his bungled domestic leadership been worth all the trouble though? Remember, no worst case scenario with Clinton matches the economic collapse, unemployment, or bungled pandemic response.

Also, he has until november and his ratings are slipping. Don’t count out wars just yet. he’ll turn to that if he gets desperate enough and he’s behind in the elections.

I see no indication that a Democratic president would have handled things better. Remember all the Democrats calling Trump’s China travel ban racist and xenophobic? And look how De Blasio and Cuomo have handled the pandemic in New York. Certainly nothing to be proud of.

More of that WWIII rhetoric. :wink:

1 Like