Kayleigh McEnany Superthread

How can anyone continue to portray Trump as a victim? Record unemployment and 100k dead from a virus they still haven’t don’t anything to fix, and you’re still blaming the Dems? All that tells me is they were right, like the rest of the world that wasn’t taken in like Trump U freshmen.

“You lie”. Someone said that once, speaking of open minds.

When will these irrationally hateful posts describing the left as crazy be replaced with anything of substance?

In other words, placate him by signing off on his corrupt projects that waste taxpayer money? That’s not how our goverment is supposed to work in America.

See, Wilson apologized to Obama after he said that, and he said that nine months into Obama’s first term. Like I said, partisan disagreements are going to come up no matter what, sooner or later. In this case much later, especially relative to the knives the Dems sunk in Trump’s back before his first inauguration. The GOP gave Obama nine months.

Also, did any Democrat apologize to Trump for calling him a traitor, a crook, or a liar? Even once?

See the difference? Not comparable.

No apology is needed for that because it is true. I don’t care how many times Trump’s supporters try this trick. The president is a liar, a traitor, and a crook. Those are facts.

You seem to have missed the point–The GOP under McConnell ushered in an unprecedented wave of partisan obstructionism, so this is another example of projection.

Show me a single case where Trump’s supporters have reached across the aisle to be sympathetic to a Dem viewpoint please.

No, he’s not. You can stamp your feet all you like, doesn’t change things.

This is why we have problems in DC. It’s why Democrats get no sympathy, and have earned poor reputations.

Denial is not a river in Egypt. We can’t get anywhere in DC because Trump’s supporters are living in an alternate reality and the GOP enables them.

I can tell you Republican ideas I support. Name a Dem idea you support or one you haven’t balked at knee jerk.

One word: Solyndra.
$500 million in taxpayer funds. An Obama pet project.
That may not be how you think our government is supposed to work, but that is how politics works. You give candy, you get pork. Your understanding of how governmental politics really works and your fantasy wish list are well, one whole entire reality apart.

And listen, to be very clear, I read your post on my phone where I’m not logged in, saw that you quoted me. I am not simply not responding to you. I have you on ignore.

I think some of them signed onto tax reform. I thought they had a good day then.

Does that count?

eta: Do Dems still do fish on Fridays? I think that was their idea back in the day. Issue #2. Progress, my friend, they’re making inroads.

Obama did it too! Some mighty fine blamin’ and defliectin’. That’s a new one.

Not all presidents are admins are corrupt like the one you support is.

Corruption and bribery are endemic in the Trump admin, yes. You’ve laid out how bribery works very well. I wish you’d recognize it in honest good faith communication on other topics.

I didn’t read the part you obscured because that would be too much work, but I am almost sure its some bs about ignoring and not reading my posts or some other thing I don’t care about.

SDNY begs to differ.

Donald Trump coordinated with Michael Cohen to commit federal campaign fraud, prosecutors state in a sentencing memo filed Dec. 7 advising a substantial prison term for crimes to which Cohen has pleaded guilty.

Attorneys from the Southern District of New York state explicitly in the court filing that Cohen “acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1” in handling payments to two women who claimed to have an affair with Trump long before the election. Trump is identified in this and other filings by U.S. attorneys as “Individual-1,” who “was elected President.”

1 Like

Huh?

Maybe that’s something you can reflect on yourself. I have changed my mind about Trump, as with many other posters who did not vote for him and even voted against him like @Dr_Milker and @bojack. I don’t agree with him all the time, but people change their minds more often politically than you would think.

Exactly what happened to me. The democratic party I voted for during the Obama years is no more. I don’t agree with their direction since post 2016.

Hahaha. I know what you mean.

1 Like

I don’t think I need to reflect on anything. He shows me who he is every day on Twitter as well as how he addresses people in person. Even aside from all that, his policies and stances (not all, but at least 80% of them) run directly contrary to everything I believe in.

You said you rarely update your opinion. I didn’t say he needed to be on Trump. That is your opinion and you are welcome to have it and voice it. I update my opinion often as I change my mind on various issues through gaining knowledge and experience.

What I said was, my opinion sometimes evolves on individual policy issues (eg: going from anti-capital punishment to pro-capital punishment), but with actual people I need a very compelling reason for why my initial impression was wrong about them… Trump has only re-enforced those negative impressions. Also, I’m a New Yorker… we’ve known he’s a swindler for decades. It’s not like he just came out of nowhere in 2015. :wink:

3 Likes

Back to the topic.

The new press secretary is hot. She is Trump’s type of people for sure, smart and beautiful. He doesn’t like ugly people. :laughing:

1 Like

What makes her smart exactly? Holding up Trump’s bank account number for the world to see? :sweat_smile:

I don’t really see why her looks are relevant in a supposedly political discussion. The baked barbie look preferred by fox news and Trump is…subjective.

1 Like

I would say that people who graduated from Georgetown and Harvard Law are pretty smart. She is also smart enough to become a press secretary at a pretty young age.

Did you say that when Pelosi said Trump looked obese? It’s a free discussion here after all.

I didn’t say it wasn’t, it’s just not particularly relevant to anything. Trying to do you a favor here so you don’t play into my call of it being a fetish thread. If people want to make it that though, I won’t complain, I will only find it that much more entertaining.

I’d counter her education with the evidence I’ve already provided about her lack of common sense.

Best thing you can say about her level of intelligence is that in a box of 1 watt bulbs, she is a 2.

Which to Trump’s credit is about the best he can do to fill a job these days as all of the smart, competent people see his circle as career poison.