Key Trump adviser sought to promote white nationalism

Louis Farrakhan represents the Nation of Islam, that in itself is a long conversation.

Have you wondered how the topic of immigration gets a person labeled white supremacist if the conventional wisdom is challenged? I’ve seen that charge thrown at Tucker Carlson for the same reason?

I mean really, how does that logic work. Because there are millions of AA’s who would agree a country needs to protect it’s borders, are they white supremacists too?

What is the conventional wisdom of it?

Well certainly not building a wall. I mean this is a US issue, so more to do with you than me, but I watched for the entirety of my life, you guys have a lot of people there illegally, fighting over legislation over DACA, a lot of time and money on deportations, which can’t be fun for anyone involved. I am talking for the past 40+ years, or more. Then there are still 20+ million people living in the US illegally now, and all the problems that go along with that.

Then someone comes along and basically says “if your bath tub is overflowing, why don’t you start by turning off the tap” i.e. build a wall. From an Engineers point of view, that doesn’t sound unreasonable, but we all know how that went down.

1 Like

An anyone point to the actual emails which espouse or promote white supremacy or white nationalism? I’ve looked at a few and I see characterizations, but I’m wary of characterizations as the people who make them often lie.