King Charles III Coronation

Third row bro
Third row

Hope he at least got biz class on the flight back

Can’t blame him really with no role to play really at the event playing third fiddle meaning not playing actually

It was very much an invitation with a bring your own wine kinda thing for ol Harry

Honestly a hasty departure was the best way to handle it for Harry plus he should want to get back to California in time for tea

1 Like

I prefer the ones where the princess doesn’t shag half the Rugby team.

She did a fair bit for charity and she seemed to be a good mom. Apart from that, I don’t get it.

Just another celebrity

You just created the way to destroy the monarchy. :rofl:
The plebs would unite like in France then and now. A smart republican strategy Made in Taiwan .

2 Likes

A hate thread. About a guy in a country where none of you live.

Sad really.

2 Likes

Lee Anderson told people like us to emigrate. We simply pre-empted his advice.

I thought people would be glad, really.

1 Like

We may not live in the country he lives in but many of us are within the realm of his and his family’s influence. Monarch of the Commonwealth realm. So we are right to complain.

3 Likes

Coming to a forum about a country you no longer live in is a bit sad too I guess.

Edit: read back through and didn’t see much hate.

2 Likes

To be fair, I did call the man inbred. Which is technically correct, though.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s much hate on this thread. I noticed that the King is old and no one is smiling. I think that’s the most “hateful” thing posted — you really wanna call that “hate”?

In this very specific moment, I am proud to be a Daughter of the American Revolution. I almost always pretend I don’t have that lineage, but as I watched the ceremony on BBC’s YouTube channel and saw that they had over 8 hours of live stream of the event, wherein a bunch of very very very old white men did a bunch of thousand year old ceremony stuff, I have to say that I am glad my tax dollars do not help The Crown. It’s cool to look at that stuff and think “wow. That’s all properly old!”, but at the same time, think about how much progress we have made as a human civilization while one family gets to live in luxury at the expense of everyone else “because it’s their birthright”.

1 Like

Queen Camilla?
Prince Harry?
Where’s Princess Meghan?
Pedo Andrew?

Anyway the whole idea of having a royal family that get so much money in a country where many really are quite poor and straggling, and they get elevated over other citizens and the police can arrest you for a peaceful protest , it’s wrong in my book.

4 Likes

This isn’t fair. He does a lot for charity.

He recently gave millions to a woman he had never met for no reason.

10 Likes

There was a 17 year old reason that got him in trouble

Horses !! Can’t trust them

They get fed up too

And they get to pay for the bizarre pantomime show when a guy inherits his late mum’s gig.

3 Likes

why would you say that SK?
One can love YOUR country but not like certain aspects of it. British Republicans certainly don’t hate their country. The UK has a long history of republicanism/parliamentarianism .

If those guys had succeeded you might be saying the same thing about Royalists, ever think about that?

I read SK’s post as criticism of hate directed at Charles himself.

1 Like

At a time when NI contributions have been increased by 10%, 1.3m British subjects are facing absolute poverty, 3.2m children are in relative poverty, 3.26 million are in fuel poverty and 2.17m used a food bank last year, the Coronation is estimated to cost £250 million. Image

In the UK, there is no such thing as ‘publicly-owned land’, which in itself is a misnomer. We are subjects of His Majesty, King Charles III, and since his nominal ancestor turned us into a feudal society, we don’t own a foot of the land we live, work, pay rent and die on. Image

The wholesale theft of our land a thousand years ago by the current ruling class represents a level of dispossession unparalleled in our history – with which, nonetheless, the huge majority of the sleepy, docile, subservient and loyal subjects of His Majesty appear to be content. Image

1 Like

Poor Harry ( probably what we should call him now ) was spotted on British Airways in economy class on his way home to Calif

You would think BA could have upgraded him to First or at least Biz class . At least he had a window seat. Imagine sitting next to Poor Harry on the flight eh? He might enjoy your company more if you pretended not to know him maybe

That would be easy for me. No idea what he looks like without a photo. Ginger, right?

1 Like

Probably to give people less reason to post negative comments about him and them.

And perhaps a chance for a virile video of him being nice to a commoner.

They have the money for an upgrade.

4 Likes