Kyle Rittenhouse’s VERY own Thread

That black guy is still alive. If you can’t even bother getting the facts of the case straight, why bother commenting?

5 Likes

Are you American? In America it’s not too uncommon to own and openly carry a rifle. It’s especially true in rural places like Wisconsin.

But i do agree it was poor judgement to keep his rifle slung while giving aid. It likely provoked an already violent riot. But you also forget he’s 17 and like many 17 year olds had a bit of a savior complex. I mean there’s a reason the military recruits kids at 17/18 years old.

But i also think it’s unfair to criticize this kid without any criticism at all of the other people involved. That’s especially true for the man who had a handgun concealed on him, and started waving it around, and pointing it at the kids head.

I have no problem with this having gone to trial. That’s what the court is for, but why are the others not also being brought to trial for their crimes that night? Why is Grosskreutz and the man who kicked kyles head allowed to walk freely? What about the people who vandalized property and light things on fire?

Everyone talking about the precedent this sets for increased violence, but that’s already been set after all the riots that were left largely unpunished.

1 Like

Masked Antifa goons in Portland attacking a news crew for filming their Rittenhouse rioting:

No police anywhere in sight.

1 Like

Right! Even the mainstream media with their research budgets failed to get this right on many occasions.

P.S. Happy Bovine Birthday, @Dr_Milker . Always enjoy your posts in particular. Not sure why. Good balance of reason and passion, sensibility and humour. Cheers!

2 Likes

I said it was a fantasy, no need to take it so literally.

Duly noted.

All that stuff about trolling really saddens me because I was being sincere.

Anyhow,

bed time for me.

Sweet dreams.

Gosh, thanks. :relaxed:

1 Like

Rittenhouse testified that he lived in Antioch, Illinois, with his mother, while his father lived in Kenosha.

Antioch is just across the Illinois border.

He had worked as a lifeguard in Kenosha, was part of a police explorer program and knew CPR and basic life support, according to his testimony.

Rittenhouse was staying with his friend Dominick Black, who was dating the defendant’s sister and testified for the prosecution.

So that was part of his home town.

1 Like

You did read the follow up sentences referring to trusting the constitution over Maddow? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I didn’t say I follow reason 100 percent but certainly try to let it rule over emotions

I’m just saying I gave up pretending to judge myself objectively when I realized that 99% of the people I knew were convinced that they were the smartest person on earth, give or take.

On earth or just in the room? :laughing:

It’s like Charles Darwin said: “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”

Where?
1 - he was kind of roaming the streets
2 - I don’t think he was armed to the teeth, but that’s kind of a relative statement, and I can certainly see the image projected.
3 - it doesn’t appear he was part of a militia, but iirc, his lawyer said he was, so it’s kind of understandable (combined with the militia rhetoric / idiots there) some would think that
4 - I’m not sure how any one could have had the " false impression" that there wasn’t a curfew there at this point.

Where are the virtue signallers talking about this?

2 Likes

About 99% percent of what you’ve said. Don’t you think maybe read the thread and some credible sources if everyone is saying everything you’ve said is wrong and covered in past posts?

The facts are now widely available with accuracy now with the trial.

1 Like

Was it?

It seems to have saved his life and possibly a rape with what we know about one of the people who tried to get Kyle.

If I live back in the US, I’d pick Texas for the taxes and no longer needing a license to carry. I never used to carry, just have them at home, but I’m not liking how recent Asian Americans being targeted in violent attacks.

2 Likes

Well according to research, the presence of weapons elicits aggression. So him open carrying his rifle likely served to escalate the situation.

Managing the riot wasn’t his responsibility. He said he was there to give aid and protect a shop. So if he was protecting the shop then the rifle makes sense. Medics on the other hand are non combatants. So if he wanted to help give aid, then not carrying a rifle is the proper procedure. If he was worried for his safety, he could have coordinated with the others there to protect the shop to serve as protection.

Clearly he thought he was being a hero vigilante running around fighting the mob. But like I said he was a kid and those individuals did attack him. So while it was self defense, it could easily have all been avoided.

Not if the enemy doesn’t respect the laws of war. Medics don’t identify themselves as medical personal and do carry rifles in recent wars as enemies like the taliban targets medics for example.

Have you seen how these riots have been before Kenosha? I wouldn’t have walked around without a firearm if I was there.

Why? You don’t seem to be silly. You did say the T word though. :runaway:

I don’t recall hearing about this case; surprised it hasn’t had more prominence.

American medics these days don’t usually wear readily identifiable insignia (they often have smaller insignia), and generally carry weapons - almost always a pistol, because what the fuck are you going to do with a rifle if you’re treating someone?

Medics from (some) other countries still often are seen with clearly identifiable markings.