Kyle Rittenhouse’s VERY own Thread

@Chad_Hogan You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Jacob Blake, the black man shot, was not killed.

You just made a false statement by asserting that “The fact that a black guy got shot dead”

This is not a fact. This is a bold faced lie.

Here are the facts.

Poor excuse for not educating yourself before rattling off nonsense.

Now, go back to the start of this thread and read every post and read every article just like I and many of us have done. Educate yourself. Your brain will thank you.

Until that point, your opinion and spouting of “facts” hold no value to this community and I will not engage with you and your wild accusations.

2 Likes

But like I said he was a kid and those individuals did attack him. So while it was self defense, it could easily have all been avoided.

True. If they hadn’t attacked him they wouldn’t be dead.

One of them had mental health issues, so that’s a mitigating factor.

2 Likes

I hadn’t heard about this case, either.

He didn’t kill anyone, but he discharged his handgun at a police SWAT team who then responded hitting his girlfriend 10 times and killing her. He was charged for the murder of his girlfriend under the reasoning that his response to the raid caused his girlfriend’s death. What? He made the cops kill his girlfriend? SMH!

Anyway, he was found not guilty by reason of self-defense. However, he’s facing 30 years in prison for being a felon in possession of a handgun.

Question: Will Gaige Grosskreutz face the same “felon in possession of a handgun” charges as Mr. Coffee?

Charge the black man for illegal gun possession, but not the white man? That would be pretty racist.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Multiple injured after car plows into Wisconsin Christmas parade

Jeebus, I don’t know why people keep hammering on this (both sides). He recently had a part time job there. It wasn’t his hometown. The police explorer program he was in wasn’t in kenosha (as it seems you’re insinuating?). People are acting like the boonies outside a smallish city are the same town - maybe by a large US city you claim a burb as a hometown, but in the boonies, that basically never happens. In my hick upstate town, nobody would EVER claim the town 3 miles over as where they’re from, nevermind the city 20 miles away; there’s two exceptions - 1) to tell people who have no idea where the fuck you’re from a city they might have heard of (ie you tell someone not familiar with upstate NY you’re from Albany (although Albany area would be preferable) and not Ballston Spa (you’d never tell that to someone from Saratoga Springs though, cause they’d know you’re a poseur)) or 2) you want to be a poseur and appear cooler than you are by claiming to be from ‘the city’ (ie East Cobb Snobs saying they’re from the ATL).

CPR is usually covered in BLS btw - also btw, BLS doesn’t cover much (2.5 hour red cross course, basically covers CPR, heimlich, and auto defib).

This is standard felony murder. I illegally do something, like fire a gun at you for no reason. You shoot back and kill a bystander. I’m liable for felony murder because I committed a felony and it foreseeably led to someone being killed.

1 Like

Huh. Ok then. Thanks for the education.

So, now Mr. Coffee was acquitted based on self-defense.

Will the police or the city now be liable for charges and/or punitive damages for the death of his girlfriend?

Seems like his acquittal negates the “good shoot” of the police?

I should have fact checked this. I apologise.

Please understand that this wasn’t a deliberate lie.

His dad lives there and he works there, what would you call it? Home town seems fair.

It might be worth considering how you got a mistaken impression!

1 Like

His dad, who he doesn’t live with, lives there, but it’s not terribly relevant where his dad lives. And his pretty new, part time job was there - have you ever described a home town by where you work vs where you live? so again, not seeing it.

A home town would be, you know, the town one lives in (and usually where one grew up).

Sure it is. It’s a clear connection to that place, along with where he has worked for some time, and that’s only what we know about. It’s a large town near his small town. The point is, he didn’t just stroll in there, he’s from there. If you want to insist that it’s not technically his “home town”, fine. Especially considering the misinformation to the contrary, I think it’s totally fair myself.

3 Likes

Would you ever describe your home town as a place you “had a connection to,” but had never lived in? C’mon.

I might easily if I had that kind of connection to it, sure. It’s a big town close by and strong personal connections there.

And you might be a baller if you were a little bit taller… :slight_smile:

No idea what you’re even talking about now. Anyway, it’s all just semantics I think.

2 Likes

I honestly feel like you just like to argue for the sake of it.

I grew up in the suburbs outside of Dallas. Most people who say they’re from Dallas live in the suburbs outside of Dallas. Most of us do have a strong connection to the actual city of Dallas even if we live just outside of it.

What is defined as a home town seems to add little value in this situation when reasonable people can understand that I would say Dallas is my hometown while never living in the city of Dallas itself.

3 Likes

Agree. I lived in The Colony and Dallas. No one knows where The Colony is unless you are from there so we just say Dallas. I commuted 45 minutes each way every day. I miss driving my little 328i on the Tollway.

1 Like

And why is no one asking why a child rapist still walks the streets? Didn’t he rape multiple children?

1 Like

Chicago, Frisco, and L.A. say “hold our beers.”

1 Like

Agreed too. I lived in between Fort Worth and Dallas…I always say I lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area. All of it is home to me.

As well as growing up in the Bay Area of California. Obviously didn’t live in every city there but it was all “home“.

1 Like