Kyle Rittenhouse’s VERY own Thread

Perhaps you need to read more honest news sources. I recommend starting with Breitbart, and once you have begun to recognize just how much the rest of the media has been lying to you, you can go look up /pol/.

Breitbart is not a good choice for people from other countries in the English-speaking world. He’d be better off starting with writers like Bari Weiss, Glenn Greenwald and Matt Taibbi.

4 Likes

Carrying a weapon to protect yourself from violence has been the norm since mankind discovered tools. You should probably change your username, since the meme of being a “Chad” does not generally involve clutching pearls and whining about feelz. Perhaps a new name with “Karen” in it?

1 Like

Wow, for once I support Antifa.

Sure, to some extent. As must someone who responds to someone who they think just likes to argue. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a good 3rd exception. - a metropolex, where shit blends together. Kenosha ain’t no metropolex, and 20 miles ain’t just outside - 20 miles outside Dallas gets you a good way to Fort Worth. It might be 20 miles from western burb Dallas to eastern burb FW. Your eyes would roll out the back of your head to hear someone from FW describe themselves as from Dallas. :smiley:

(And I don’t think Rittenhouse has said his hometown Kenosha - this is all people seizing on it to counter the out of state narrative. Because we must pick sides or something.)

Exactly - you say Dallas because nobody knows where the f’ the colony is… One of the things I said people do. Not because you’d argue Dallas is your hometown. :stuck_out_tongue: (plenty of people have heard of Plano though, but I don’t blame you for not using that as a reference. Ha.)

It’s simple enough - because he did his time, no?

And yet, it looks like he preferred the death penalty.

Dude literally just got out of the mental hospital. He fucked in the head - abused, bipolar, suicidal…

Maybe he should’ve been like-- NOT released.

4 Likes

All of a sudden we don’t care about rights after yapping about it for self defense? Which other ones don’t we care about?

Objectively speaking, he may not have been ready for it.

1 Like

Compassionately speaking, it would have been far better for all involved for him not to have been released…during a riot. New Rule: Don’t release violent nutters and felons into riots.

I guess the hospitals are not really gauging their admissions and releases on that.

Budget cuts? :stuck_out_tongue:

Rosemblaum was the one case that was, in my mind, the closest to getting Rittenhouse convicted. The other two hinged on this one - if the jury didn’t find that to be self defense, he was a dangerous active shooter and the other two cases would fall. And it was the toughest and couldda gone either way - gun fire right before, but unarmed (threw a bag) and Rittenhouse said he knew that, but he felt threatened. Tough call for the jury I imagine.

They should. It seems careless not to.

Two prosecution witnesses (and Rittenhouse) said Rosenblaum lunged for his gun. In the video it was somewhat unclear, but it didn’t contradict it, and Rosenblaum had definitely pursued him and was charging at him. He was within 4 feet when he was shot. He was also recorded making inflammatory statements beforehand. So, more than what you say there.

Not sure it’s even possible or legal really. They must have medical standards for making those determinations that wouldn’t be expected to account for things like riots.

Social workers might have suggested waiting a week. There’s always a way to do better. Shouldn’t be left to hindsight.

1 Like

There was also physical evidence he grabbed the barrel of the gun.

What was that? I saw something about powder burns.

I was going with the known facts, vs what was reported (other than Rittenhouse’s feelings, which are super important).

I’m not arguing the verdict… Mostly feeling we kind of fucked that the shooting of 3 people likely comes down to a 17 yr old carrying an ar-15 and and someone released from the looney bin that day.