Lateral Thinking Puzzle

[quote=“MiakaW”]Heard this from a friend of mine

A naked guy, dead in the desert with a straw in his hand. Behind him were a trail of his clothes and there is no foot step on the sand, how
did he died?
[/quote]
A group of people were serving up drinks and playing strip poker in a balloon. One guy was losing very badly. As his bar tab got higher, his playing got worse (naturally). Finally, he had nothing left to take off and his bar tab was exorbant. The bartender of the balloon decided to kick him out. Not wanting to lose a glass, he lets the guy keep the straw as the bouncer tosses him overboard.

-OR-

The guy was flying in a hot air balloon with his girlfriend on an around-the-world trip. He said something that pissed her off so she told him to get out and started tossing his stuff off the balloon. He screams, “Wait, baby! Before I go, could you blow me…a kiss(PG version)?” She hands him the straw and says, “Blow it yourself,” before pushing him out.

[quote=“ImaniOU”][quote=“MiakaW”]Heard this from a friend of mine

A naked guy, dead in the desert with a straw in his hand. Behind him were a trail of his clothes and there is no foot step on the sand, how
did he died?
[/quote]
A group of people were serving up drinks and playing strip poker in a balloon. One guy was losing very badly. As his bar tab got higher, his playing got worse (naturally). Finally, he had nothing left to take off and his bar tab was exorbant. The bartender of the balloon decided to kick him out. Not wanting to lose a glass, he lets the guy keep the straw as the bouncer tosses him overboard.

-OR-

The guy was flying in a hot air balloon with his girlfriend on an around-the-world trip. He said something that pissed her off so she told him to get out and started tossing his stuff off the balloon. He screams, “Wait, baby! Before I go, could you blow me…a kiss(PG version)?” She hands him the straw and says, “Blow it yourself,” before pushing him out.[/quote]

Wow, I like your version of answers. ImaniOU, you are soooo creative, do you have any more of these to share? :wink:

ps. I wonder if the guy did Blow it to himself while he was falling… haha

Ah, but the rated R version of the 2nd scenario explains the nakedness. :wink:

Give me another lateral-thinking puzzle and I’ll try my best to warp it.