Lefttube / Breadtube General Thread

One person said that. Do you think math is white supremacist?* Because one person said that, too :man_shrugging:

*fun fact, before I joined forumosa I wouldn’t know if that had an a or an e. Now i can spell it without needing to check. Thanks forumosa!

I find this hilarious. I hope it catches on.

1 Like

yes, i was poking fun. i didn’t call anything directly white supremacist, nor did i engage in that thread. i’ve learned it’s not worth the effort tbh. but to answer your question, no i do not think math is white supremacist.

1 Like

:joy:

A post was split to a new topic: An example of how not to post on Forumosa

Vaush is way better than Hasan holy smokes.

also, Dan Olsen released a movie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who?

What?

1 Like

This cat is outstanding. Line Goes Up is phenomenal. Even his one on how it’s rude to suck at World of Warcraft is really compelling, and I’ve never even played the game.

2 Likes

He really is. Agreed about Line Goes Up and the WoW craft video (despite never playing it myself).

2 Likes

that’s kinda like saying you’d rather drink Bud Light than Natty Light… Sure, it’s an improvement, but it still leaves a piss taste in your mouth

we shall never again mention this name here :pray: :pray: :pray:

I watched it. All I can say is that I miss movie reviews or really any videos not based on ‘investment gambling’ ala bitcoin, stonks, etc.

1 Like