Leonardo the genius

4 Likes

Whereas Da Vinci only went for young men.

2 Likes

At least heā€™s not a ā€˜pedoā€™.

Depends on how one sees it.
His current girlfriend was a newborn at the time he started dating Gisele BĆ¼ndchenā€¦

2 Likes

He probably doesnā€™t like wrinkles.

This may explain why Leonardoā€™s mental age hasnā€™t changed in years.

2 Likes

I like that after dating an old hag (well, relatively speaking) he immediately dives back into fresher meat. He decided to push his own limits and date a 23yoā€¦woah, wtf was that, back to 20yo. Then he became braver and braver and made it to 25yoā€¦back to 20yo. Then a huge streak of 25-24-25 followed by the age PLUMMETING to 20yo.

Heā€™s a troubled man, struggling between staying faithful to his own core values and menā€™s natural instinct to explore and push it to the limits.

2 Likes

It makes you younger for a while, but it eventually makes you feel old. Or maybe it depends on the moment and activity.

1 Like

Heā€™s not dating them, they are dating his money! Itā€™s a trade off.

The key point here, I guess, is that his bank balance looks much like the orange line.

Canā€™t blame a guy for making the most of what heā€™s got, I suppose.

Brings to mind one of JPs comments about man-children refusing to grow up, though. According to him, if youā€™re not settled down by the age of 40, youā€™re ā€œlostā€.

2 Likes

I donā€™t get his popularity. Heā€™s neither attractive nor talented. Heā€™s an extremely limited actor with an average body and a Jack Nicholson face. He doesnā€™t seem to have a huge dick either.

He needs to retire.

Iā€™m curious how you discovered this particular factoid?

As for talent, I thought he was very good indeed in Inception.

3 Likes

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8205256/smallest-penises-hollywood-jude-law-leonardo-dicaprio/amp/

Itā€™s in The Sun, so it must be true.

1 Like

Well, he broke the ā€œhalf your age plus sevenā€ rule, but I canā€™t hate on the dude. If I were a multi-multi-multi-millionaire who had starred in some of the top films of the last 2 decades and was desired by women all over the world, Iā€™d probably do the same. At least he hasnā€™t been #metooed yet, so I guess he must at least be a gentleman when heā€™s picking up chicks young enough to be his daughter. Good thing too, as I enjoy his movies and would hate to see him blackballed.

1 Like

I hate his movies.

Heā€™s got full frontal scenes in movies.

You hate his movies and yet you freeze-frame the few instances his wiener has slipped into shots? :thinking:

2 Likes

Iā€™d be happy to have his small penis witht the women he gets to put them in.

2 Likes

You can just google them :roll:

So youā€™ve actually taken the time to google that and check it out? Got it.

2 Likes