Lesbian Hang-outs in Taipei?

hey! i’m fairly new here as well and am not too sure of places to hang out. i wouldn’t consider myself a t or p either. i had a thought - does anyone on here fancy meeting up? we could get a bit of a group going maybe. it would be great to know some other like-minded people :slight_smile:

It helps because it reveals that you’ll find it difficult to hook up. Just ask Battery 9. There is a VERY strict hierarchy in the lesbian community. Ts go with Ps. Exclusively. If you’re a P, you’ll be considered a godless deviant if you go for other Ps. Simply NOT done at all.[/quote]

Or you could try being a radical trend setter, change the face of lesbian love in Taiwan, in a blaze of purple glory![/quote]

And sleep alone!![/quote]

Oh my gosh, my girlfriend and I are both sort of androgynous. We both have short hair and don’t dress girly. Is that like a big no-no?

hi girls,

Check out this lesbian bar in Taipei, recently opened.
M Cubic, 12F, No. 138, Sec 4, Ba de Rd., Songshan District, Taipei, Taiwan
facebook.com/mcubic2013

[color=#008000]Moderator’s note: I have tidied this thread to make it easier to find info (nothing has been deleted).

Lesbian hangouts in Taipei (this thread): forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 93&t=92147
Lesbian hangouts in Taichung: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 3&t=123332
Lesbian: Making friends: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 3&t=123331
Lesbian in Taiwan: T and P: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 3&t=123330

Please post in the right thread!
For contacts join the Facebook group ‘Red House Shore’ ( forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 3&t=123331
For updates on Lesbian venues in Taipei, please post here: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 93&t=92147[/color]

OK, let’s get this thread updated. @tango42, please help

Taboo night club (allows guys, but only when accompanied by at least 2 girls): https://goo.gl/maps/ZxEDFfmeuLU2

Wonder bar: https://goo.gl/maps/uHrkk4fgr6H2

4 posts were split to a new topic: From Lesbian hang-outs

4 Likes

:rofl: