Let's talk about impeachment

I am all for culprits being arrested and charged from Antifa who were there to the Q goons.
Let’s see when the BLM riots start again if you and the corporatists are so adamant for law and order to be followed.

You are so out of reality, you can’t take anything as a fact if it doesn’t come from your cult leader. You can’t even accept court decisions form judges appointed by your leader.

For the last 2 decades or so the US conservative-right has increasingly polarized their rhetoric and their political shenanigans. Trump was just the latest culmination. And someone like you have followed this movement all the. Too much Limbaugh, Breitbart, Fox and not enough independent thinking.

5 Likes

Thanks for telling me the investigation is all complete and it suits your narrative.
Nice rant too.

Totally right enough of this Epoch Times and co bullshit

1 Like

where have i heard that before. ah right, you and all the others right nuts for the last x years.

3 Likes

For some reason many here hate he fact the Antifa goon was caught on camera meters away from the woman killed. He at the least should be arrested and charged like everyone else. (silence) Even CNN had him on. I guess you would call him one of the beegee boys or whatever they are.

Whatever you believe…I already told you I will trust what the official inquiry finds out. Your sources of information are not reliable, this is just fake media taking right-wing believers for fools, to use your vocabulary.

1 Like

Looks like the corporates have already made up your minds

Says who…I rather read regular news that Epoch Times and all that mad stuff. Actually I read them sometimes…exposure to wide range of media make you a better informed person. Get out of your crazy bubble!

2 Likes

I am talking about a video that clearly shows the Antifa goon inside the building, there in the ‘riot’. Guilty as anyone else there. The video is enough.

Unreliable source of information. Wait for the official enquiry to complete instead of spreading your conspiracy theories.

2 Likes

Just a ‘conspiracy theory’

Just as I said Epoch Times journalist. Fake news aimed as taking right-wingers for fools.

1 Like

Thus, everything you have seen so far regarding these riots should be a conspiracy theory until an official inquiry. Unless of course the corporates from CNN tell you?
I guess that Antifa goon was a beegee boy wearing black face which coincidentally looked like antifa goon John Earle Sullivan.

Now here is a ‘conspiracy theory’. I believe he could be a paid operative given he gets to stay in plush hotels and organize riots in the likes of Utah, gets arrested and is still on the streets. He was not charged apparently for being in the building. I wonder why?

Probably better to call him a BLM activist, but in the wide scheme of things, there is not much difference.
Here he is wearing his BLM outfit:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1299448086956322817
‘fake noos’

You see you keep posting stuff, I don’t. We need to wait for the result of the official inquiries and to stop making baseless claims.

We don’t need fast food fake news, we need the truth, let the professionals do their jobs.

2 Likes

Looks like Sullivan was an agent provocateur:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1354781/download

After the crowd broke through the last barricade, and as SULLIVAN and the others approach the Capitol Building, SULLIVAN can be heard in the video saying at various points: “There are so many people. Let’s go. This shit is ours! Fuck yeah,” “We accomplished this shit. We did this together. Fuck yeah! We are all a part of this history,” and “Let’s burn this shit down.” c.Later, SULLIVAN’s video includes footage of individuals climbing a wall to reach a plaza just outside the Capitol Building entrance, as seen in the screenshot below. As individuals are climbing the wall, SULLIVAN can be heard saying, “You guys are fucking savage. Let’s go!”

11 f.SULLIVAN, once inside the Capitol Building, roamed the building with other individuals who unlawfully entered. During one of his interactions with others, SULLIVAN can be heard in the video saying, “We gotta get this shit burned.”At other times as he is walking through the Capitol, SULLIVAN can be heard saying, among other things, “it’s our house motherfuckers” and “we are getting this shit.” g.In addit ion, several times during the video, SULLIVAN encounters law enforcement officers who are trying to prevent further advancement through the building by those who entered unlawfully. In at least two encounters, SULLIVAN can be heard on the video arguing with the officers, telling them to stand down so that they do not get hurt. Among other things, SULLIVAN can be heard tellingofficers, “you are putting yourself in harm’s way,” “the people have spoken,” and “there are too many people, you gotta stand down, the people out there that tried to do that shit, they got hurt, I saw it, I’m caring about you.”h.At one point in the video, SULLIVAN enters an office within the U.S. Capitol, as seen in the screenshot below. Once inside the office, SULLIVAN approaches a window, also seen in the screenshot below, and states, “We did this shit. We took this shit.”
At another point in the video, SULLIVAN joins a crowd trying to open doors to another part of the U.S. Capitol which are guarded by law enforcement officers, as seen in the screenshot below. SULLIVAN can be heard on the video telling other individuals in the crowd, “there’s officers at the door.” Less than two minutes later, while officers are still at the doors and as others yell to break the glass windows in them with various objects, SULLIVAN can be heard saying, “Hey guys, I have a knife. I have a knife. Let me up

1 Like

Doubling down…wait for the result of the official investigation.

Edit: I encourage post like the last one above. Source of information is reliable.

1 Like

Alan Dershowitz explained why Democrats agendas and tactics are unconstitutioanl.
Go watch what he has to say on “the Dershow” on Rumble. It’s one of the top channels.

I’m not watching unless he keeps his shorts on.

1 Like

Can we go one political thread without @cake trying to take it over with his Parler fever-dream conspiracy theories?

2 Likes