Let's talk about impeachment

And yet you just rag and rag on Democrats but have lived thru history and old enough to know what implications of Trump’s actions have on the US.

But yet argue as if it’s as simple as “it’s the Democrats fault”

Yeah, been around, more than most.

What implications are those?

I think you misunderstand. While I don’t think it’s ever as simple as you think I say, I also never ever give the Democrats any slack.

They need to earn their shit, every millimeter of it. No breaks whatsoever. They ran out of breaks from me a long, long time ago.

It’s one of those things I’ve learned since Nixon resigned.

1 Like

I guess the ability to lie continuously to yourself and others 24/7 is a skill in some kind of sad, perverse way. I’m fairly sure anyone this out of touch with reality and hateful towards others probably just hates themselves. This is one of those moments where you take a step back and feel sorry for him. Probably some kind of childhood trauma. It’s pathological, certainly.

2 Likes

Forgot what my characterization is. Treat this as a hypothetical scenario. Is the President of the United States asking a foreign power for dirt on a political opponent to help him/her with the election an impeachable offense?

Yes or no? Just pretend we aren’t talking about Trump. I’m certain you will still dodge the question, but I’m still curious.

1 Like

Is it Mueller time yet?

Heres a good perspective on Clinton and Obama from Very popular Democrat Bernie supporters who get whats going on with huge followings. They may not like Trump either but at least they got all the facts straight about Clinton and Obama too while the Establishment DNC and its supporters are in some deep denial it’ll be too late for them in 2020 if they don’t wake up. The very fact that there are 20 candidates in the DNC now should be a wakeup call to the Biden/Obama/Clinton group. If the Old Guard DNC is to have any hope beyond 2024 they need to acknowledge reality as tens of millions of Americans on the left see what Jimmy D is talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f-pD0URZ-k

It’s called narcissistic personality disorder. Lived with someone who has it for years.

This isn’t going to end well. And @bojack can blame the Dems all he wants as all hell breaks lose but how anyone in the military, especially the current generals can keep their mouths shut and not write some op-ed about this guy (Mattis has to be cussing up a storm right about now) is anyone’s guess.

Most of the crap Trump and the GOP have pulled over past 3 years hasn’t surprised or really rankled me. But this current crap has me pretty disturbed. But I shouldn’t really give any shits, considering I’m still 3/4ths a human and can be put back into slavery upon conviction of a crime according to the very document he is suppose to protect and govern from.

Yet, I am pissed because despite all the faults of America, and its legislators I do so enjoy my ability to choose. And I’ll be damned if some 6 times bankruptcy, trust fund brat, sexual pervert and twice divorcee puts that at risk for me.

2 Likes

‘Establishment Democrats’ is one of those joyful conservative terms. What politician isn’t part of the ‘establishment’?

What’s so cute is they never talk about ‘establishment Republicans’…I guess it’s just a given that they’re unprincipled sellouts for money and power.

How come they save their venom just for Democrats? It actually shows you they expect something of them. Kind of proof they govern better, isn’t it?

Its not a conservative term when many Democrats are using it, Im guessing you didn’t bother to watch the video of Democrats talking who get what’s happening and tune Bernie and Tulsi out completely as they dont fit your reality hence you’ll get Trump 2020, come 2024 maybe Democrats like you might wake up…I’m not too hopeful though

Actually, I watched Bernie and Tulsi and all the other Dems and found them mostly rational.

The ‘you deserve Trump because you don’t froth and drool with irrational hatred towards the Dems’ line of argument is so old, tired, and stupid. People bash Trump because he’s a moron and an unfit leader. Why don’t you get that? The rest of the world does very easily.

1 Like

Watch the Jimmy D clip, hes not a Trump supporter but hes rational about seeing all sides clearly. Hes a Democrat and Bernie supporter. This is the level of intelligent argument I expect from the DNC moving forward if theyre going to take 2024,.

I can smell bias miles away and I smelled it with the Bush Era GOP it stank to high hell as the current DNC does. Jimmy D is among many Democrats that smell it too and calling it out. I feel there are other sane Democrats hearing him talk vs blaming Trump for all their problems

1 Like

Sorry, but anyone that rants about ‘MSM’ and all that noise frequently forfeits any claim to intelligence. There, I said it.

I wouldn’t be talking about intelligence if I were you. There I said it

3 Likes

Yeah, but you’re you.

Your mind is made up, you haven’t ever listened to or read a single clip anyone has sent for discussion. I guess youll enjoy Trump 2020. Your mentality embodies so many on the left today. Close minded, smug, not open to hearing anything outside of your 4 small walls, assuming you’re just right on everything. Talk about egomaniac and being a narcissist

That’s a good question. However let’s get the framing correct first. Lets make it multiple choice. Did

A. The president go to a foreign power and ask for them to dig dirt on a political rival.
OR
B. Did a foreign power approach the US with evidence they had which was troubling to them?

Bonus question, does it make a difference if it was A or B.

1 Like

I’ve been living the Trump dream here for a while now. I don’t need to watch every clip to know it’s utter horsesh*t. The reasonable Americans all know it.

Pure Narcissist egomaniac you’re reasonable and everyone else that doesnt agree with your narrow perspective is unreasonable. When presented with a point of view from other Democrats that go outside of your narrow reality you refuse to even look at this information as your mind has long since been made up. Good luck with that it served the DNC well in 2016

1 Like

Irrelevant to the question. Assume A is reality (just keep it hypothetical). Is that impeachable or not? Can you Mick answer that question or will you just dodge it again? It’s not a trick question. I just want to know if conservatives think that would be impeachable or not.

Just because most Americans agree with me–including Dems and Republicans alike–is no reason to think most Americans agree with me.

You can cling to your delusions all you want. You are in an irrational conspiracy dwelling minority. Is that what you want to be in life?