Let's talk about impeachment

Well, A is not the reality. That can be proven. So, the premise of the question is false.

Right not sure what reality you’re living in but Donald Trump is President. Hillary didn’t win 2016 and DNC about to lose 2020 with a mindset like yours. The real question is will they lose 2024 if Democrats like you don’t wake up and play smug, superior and know it all .

What mindset? Understanding the obvious? The whole country is in my mindset, except a few pathetic hangers on. Again, you’re supporting an unfit criminal dictator and making excuses for it at every turn. There is nothing in it for you, and he is mocking you for supporting him.

Why do you support a political movement where there is nothing in it for you at all, and you are getting fleeced? That’s not very intelligent.

2 Likes

Do you understand what the word hypothetical means or not? I am respecting your point of view by not asking you to accept what I believe is true. Now again, if a president did that would it be impeachable? Yes or No?

1 Like

The whole country agrees with you and Hillary won by a landslide. :joy: Hillarys about to win 2020…

You are assuming that Democrats are as obsessed with Hillary Clinton as much as Trump supporters are. We are not.

1 Like

It’s not a hypothetical situation. The story has been breaking for 6 months, there’s documented evidence of all of this, recorded interviews, maybe it just got onto your radar when this call happened. But it’s all there, if you really are interested in truth.

you’d better get used to him avoiding direct Yes/No questions if you’re gonna debate with him…

I am a Democrat we’ll now ex and there’s not much hope for the DNC if you’re losing Center Liberals in this second term. I did not vote Trump 2016.

Guys as @Brianjones says don’t forgot to get a beer in once in a while

1 Like

I don’t see that at all. I read what you asked me to read and it was absolute drivel trying to pass for a coherent argument. Not sure how you could be a democrat reading that nonsense.

1 Like

Ok Jordan Schlansky…

Do I, or do I not have TDS?

It’s funny when I see so many on the left exhibiting behaviors of Narcissism, Racism, and Prejudice they attribute to Trump but fail to see in themselves.

I don’t see anyone on the left doing that. I see you doing it, though. Projection much?

You cannot extricate Trump support from racism and prejudice.

Yeah, it’s all becoming eerily familiar. No question about that. :roll_eyes:

The New York Times is continuing the tradition of the Russia collusion media frenzy, where every few days a new media “bombshell” was launched, only to be revealed as a dud. By the time the bombshell was debunked, a new media bombshell was launched, hence a new news cycle.

1 Like

Talk about an inflated Ego…The World doesn’t revolve around you. For example I or others may have experiences which Ive described that you are not a witness to because you’re not Omnipresent…

Released text messages between Volker, and other diplomats in Ukraine could be read in a lot of different ways. The Trump administration clearly wanted Ukraine to do something about it’s corruption problem. The Obama administration said the same, particularly following the change of power a few years back. Withholding guaranteed loans (as Biden threatened) or military aid (as Trump wanted) is both reasonable and legal.

Let’s work through this.

1. A US administration requesting another country do something to root out corruption in their country if they want to play ball = ethical and legal.

2. A US administration asking another country to look into interference in a US election = ethical and legal.

3. A US President asking another country to dig up dirt on a political opponent = unethical but probably legal?

4. A US President asking another country to dig up dirt on a political opponent and engaging in quid pro quo using US money, resources, etc
    unethical and illegal; certainly impeachable

5. A US administration asking another country to look into corruption that could involve a US citizen (but not limited to that person) who is a political rival = ???

6. The US administration asking another country to investigate a US politician who is believed to be corrupt = ???

I think that 5 is probably the question that we are dealing with. Ukraine has a serious corruption problem. Obama said it. Biden said it. Pompeo says it. Trump says it. Biden’s son was doing business in a company operated by Russian oligarchs and is known to be corrupt. An investigation will likely snare him. If Biden drops out of the presidential campaign would this be fine? Do kids of politicians have immunity from such matters?

1 Like

Except it’s not. This conversation didn’t happen out of the blue, it’s origins date back events covering years, and more recently Rudy Giuliani’s involvement which is about 6 months. The evidence was something the Ukraines were begging the US to look at.

The idea Trump just out of the blue called up the Ukrainians and said, “hey guys can you dig dirt on political rival” is absurd on it’s face.

As to the question of who decided to reopen the case against Biden, it might have been the Ukrainians decision, or it could have been Trump’s suggestion. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn the Ukrainians had already expressed a wish to do so, and trump merely said he doesn’t have a problem with Ukrainins dealing with corruption.

2 Likes

Were you the topic of conversation? What was that about ego?

project much?