Let's talk about Trump

Wait for it, I’m hearing Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been killed, instead of just saying “good” and moving on. What do you bet we will be hearing one, some or all of the following.

1. Trump criticized Obama for taking credit for killing Bin Laden under his watch, hypocrite.
  2. He’s been killed 10 times before.
  3. It will only make ISIS stronger , he made a martyr out of him, 10 more will take his place.
    4 Orange man bad.
3 Likes

Now that is just not true. Just approach him slowly with a hand out. :smoker:

What false claims have I made?

1 Like

Yes.

Sorry, I would need to teach you to use a dictionary before an explanation could even be understood.

If youre going to be demeaning , at least be witty

It’s amazing to me, Republicans who historically have as little humour as water in a desert, are ridiculing the Democrats, even those on the left who have some awareness are ridiculing the Democrats.

Which makes me wonder, who are the current far left championing if everyone is making fun of them, both left and right.

Are you cheering on the swamp? Go swamp!

Trump supporters forfeited any claims of awareness and youre hardly in a position to be questioning others.

As far as swamp, you’ve been the swamps biggest fan since 2016 why stop now

I’m not? and do you understand what fortified means or need to look that up in a dictionary?

I am against government over reach, I am against governments working with private entities to enrich private entities with a “quid pro quo”, at the expense of everyone else, (your guys new favorite term).

Because it hurts everyone, you, me, and the hundreds of billions of people this type of legislation affects.

Youre against government overreach and support Trump?!?!?!? Thats like concerned mothers for Drunk Driving. Maybe look up ‘graft’ , ‘overspending’, and ‘ballooning deficits’

Awareness.

I never have said I support Trump. Or words to those effect.

Put up, or shut up.

Big announcement by Trump at 9pm Hk time!

You don’t need to say it and to suggest otherwise would be another lapse in awareness.

I understand why youd want to distance yourself from Trump, certainly. Its good people are coming to their senses.

No, actually I am ok with what Trump is doing, might want to wonder why up to 22% of black people now back Trump, compared to 6% with Romney. There is a dynamic you seem not to be able to read.

1 Like

That I would blindly follow him and see no wrong with him. False. Like I said. Friendly wager if you don’t believe I’ve repeatedly disagreed with him on many issues.

Jesus, you two. Change the thread title to “Let’s Talk About Homer.”

Or “Homer realizes both left and right are humiliating his stance” and the gradual recognition he stands with deep state globalists like John McCain.

Or, take the road less traveled. Indifference, in this case.
From my seat, beats what you are doing. :wall:

Why dont you worry less about what you think i can read or not, and more about the fact that youre holding up 22 percent support up as a plus with a straight face