Let's talk about Trump

I havent mentioned mccain once. Are you lying or confusing me with someone else? Or just dont bother trying anymore?

Trump made a livestream thingy to showoff about the leader of Isis getting killed by the US.
Meh, if it wasn’t for President Citibank, there wouldn’t have been any Isis leader to kill.
Checkm8, Drumpftards.

Yeah, and that phony Obama could have gotten bin Laden if he’d only bothered to try.

2 Likes

Or, since the Syrian/Turkish border re-alignment, whathisface showed his face and got dead. :idunno:

I’m sure they’re crowning another as we type, a la the NY Yankees Farm:

Jim Mattis thinks they could have had him in Tora Bora save for bad orders from above his pay grade. Mattis suggest it was General Tommy Franks, not Obama directly as the choice to run the warviolence was given to the military. Ultimately, I believe the failure is Obama’s, as shit runs uphill in the military and if your name is on it, you own it. :smoker:

Welcome to the cult of passing the buck, whining about identity politics, and blaming Obama for things.

So are you Canadian?

We in the US are still working through a bit of trauma due to some minor interference in the 2016 election.

The Russian interference was spun by Democrats into a narrative where Trump colluded illegally with them. Although Trump was subsequently cleared of that charge, many Democrats have been struck basically insane by the idea of foreigners interfering with US politics.

If you’re a Canadian citizen, don’t you think you should admit this to the US citizens here, or at least qualify your opinions as not those held by a US citizen?

Um… should I be the one to point out that George Bush Jr was Commander-in-Chief during the Tora Bora rout, or does someone else want to take that honor? Whoops, too late.

Bush then. It’s OK, man. I make errors. The point was the Mattis blamed Franks not the POTUS.

I thought your point was “shit runs uphill” so ultimately “Obama was to blame.”

It’s a pretty big error to make. Tora Bora fell in late 2001 when the Taliban were initially overrun. Obama took office in 2009.

Yes, I know. Bush was at the head, so it’s on Bush. My point was it’s on POTUS.

It’s an error on the flob. A big error would be if the NYT published it on the front page. :idunno:

You know what American taxpayers really hate? Deadbeat Presidents who don’t pay their bills. The extent of the map in the video is almost comical.

And a kind reminder on the Baghdadi thing, before anyone gets too excited:

And then even before he pulled troops:

So clearly things getting done here are in spite of Dear Orange Leader, coming from the horse’s mouth.

Armchair warmongers don’t understand ambuscade.

Right, I totally agree amateurs online have no idea what they’re talking about, that’s why I defer to career public servants and professionals at places like the Pentagon.

Ah, yes. The best and the brightest.

I would narrow it down to those who have won wars.

This is too funny. And then the 9 second mark when the screen switches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmiYUt7grgE

Trusting in the Pentagon, the CIA, and NSA has never gotten us into trouble before.

Yeah, genuinely fascinating and revolting. What’s really fascinating is watching the MSM carry water ever more obviously for the Democrat party every day.

In a dramatic sign of how Democrats’ messaging apparently backfired, NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” ran an ill-timed sketch suggesting that Trump had created “jobs” for ISIS – just hours before the president held a news conference announcing al-Baghdadi’s demise. The sketch aired around the time the two-hour late-night raid in northwest Syria was underway.

“It’s genuinely fascinating watching Democrats in real-time struggle to figure out what to say about this,” journalist Glenn Greenwald wrote on Sunday. “They want to be patriotic and anti-ISIS, but also need a way to malign Trump without contradicting their gushing Obama praise over [Usama bin Laden]: not an easy balancing act. Good luck!”

Totally agree