Let's talk about Trump

Just business as usual

Damn. You should meet Mr. and Mrs. Dianne Feinstein.

Political favoritism? Nepotism? In the government??? You. Don’t. Say.

Oh, and don’t go and think I condone any of it. A pox on them all.

Since this is the talk about Trump thread, I’ll stick with that. You can take your “butwhatabout” knee-jerk response elsewhere

And you can put your myopic naïve shockeroony back in your pocket. Either you dislike political favoritism and nepotism across the board or you’re just biased. You decide.

And I forgot this part

In his new book, Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide, wrote Trump strongly considered his daughter as his running mate before deciding on Vice President Mike Pence . According to Bloomberg News, ‘Wicked Game: An Insider’s Story on How Trump Won, Mueller Failed and America Lost’ , authored by Gates, revealed details relevant to the 2016 presidential campaign. The outlet received a copy of the text.

“During a VP discussion that included Jared [ Kushner ] and the other kids all assembled in one room, Trump said, ‘I think it should be Ivanka. What about Ivanka as my VP?’ There was silence,” Gates wrote in the book. He continued, “All heads turned toward her, and she just looked surprised. We all knew Trump well enough to keep our mouths shut and not laugh.”

Ivanka Trump likely received ‘consulting fees’ to reduce Donald’s taxes

The media won’t mention this but will they demand time and time again if Biden going to disavow Spencer. Has Duke backed Biden yet?
1 Like

“Who gives a f— about the Christmas stuff and decorations?” Trump said to Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former confidante and East Wing adviser, who secretly recorded the conversation after she left the White House. “I say that I’m working on Christmas and planning for the Christmas and they said, ‘Oh, what about the children that they were separated?’ Give me a f—— break.”

Iraq’s prime minister on Saturday confirmed at least 2,500 US soldiers have withdrawn amid increasing “annoyance and concern” from Washington over repeated attacks on assets in the country.

Good. If Iraq can’t help its own self…

1 Like

It’s 6 months later, what is the grand total now?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-company-has-received-at-least-970000-from-us-taxpayers-for-room-rentals/2020/05/14/26d27862-916d-11ea-9e23-6914ee410a5f_story.html

1 Like
1 Like

Goobers Of Projection.

Looks like a worthy use of time for the DOJ under President Biden.

There’s a lot of “what ifs and butbutbuts” in that article.

Is the media’s silence on the substance, the verifiable substance of the laptop, emails, drugs and pron…is that the same silence = violence mantra the left likes to throw at people for not saying what they think they should be saying?

As for the Trump family hypocrisy…call them out. But hypocrisy isn’t necessarily illegal is it?

Taking bribe money and “gifts” from your son’s foreign backed paycheck is.

Silence isn’t violence. Silence is shame.

Or contempt.

No those are Pompeo’s actual emails, conducting government business through personal email accounts.

Like, it’s literally in the pictures. :sweat_smile:

Dude, this is nothing. You really think this is something?

A steady diet of nothingburgers can cause diminished mental functioning.

Exhibit A.

That’s the one. The elite have been under attack for gee, something like 4 four years. Epstein, Clinton, Harvey and their filth trail has led up the ladder to the wannabe elite pols.

I wonder what happened four years ago they changed to course of the river of acceptance. Just can’t put my finger on it. :roll_eyes: