Let's talk about Trump

She’s not president yet, is she? #omar2024 :wink:

I’d like to have cage debates with the lunatic fringes. Omar vs MTG.

1 Like

Piers Morgan vs Trump

Oh, those crazy cismen!

1 Like

Deceptive edits, Trump released the full audio. Basically ended the interview amicably shook hands and then Trump said lets cut the feed. They took some heated part of the conversation and edited it to him standing up and saying lets cut the feed.

British journalism at it’s best.

They should know by now, he records everything, or perhaps they don’t care.

1 Like

In the article PM states that the interview went 75 minutes.

1 Like

Surely the real bombshell here is his refusal to define a woman! :wink:

I think he expounded on that a few years ago.
:raised_hand: :cat2:

Schrödinger’s pussy? So you can’t be sure if it’s a woman or not until you grab… :thinking:

Sounds like it was a 30-second promo? That’s about what I’d expect in that case. We’ll see more with the full interview I guess

I didn’t actually watch the interview, it’s not like he comes out with new material. The UK political class and media have always hated Trump, so it’s not much of a surprise to see them pull a sleazy media smear tactic.

CNN trying to cover the news.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/04/21/politics/piers-morgan-donald-trump-interview/index.html

Remember that maybe the most consistent strain of Trumpism over the years has been his assertion that the news is a) fake and b) out to get him (and his supporters).

That’s, of course, a ridiculous assertion.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:CNN>>>> :clown_face: :earth_americas: Stopped reading at that point.

The state of Georgia…once…again for the control of Senate.

Cut off the big donor money and he’ll scoot.

The corporate media is working overtime to hide the Republican establishment’s failures in the 2022 midterm elections –perpetuating a myth that Donald J. Trump dragged his endorsed candidates down. This is a complete lie, told in order to embolden GOP leaders in Washington D.C., and ignores the fact that in so many instances, this same “McLeadership” set MAGA candidates up for failure.

They sound like utter shit’s. If I were a republican supporter I’m not sure I would want those types leading my party. Deceitful, dishonest and overly manipulative.

Donald Trump lashes out at Republican Gov. of Virginia (and prospective rival), mispronouncing his name:

“Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?) "

I’m sure we’ll soon learn he meant a name sounding like it was from the PRC, and not just an ethnically Chinese name, because that would mean Donald is a racist, and that couldn’t possibly be true, yes?

2 Likes

Why not just go with Asshole? He’s clearly a boorish asshole.

1 Like

Oh yeah, Trump supporters turn a blind eye to this kind of talk all the time from Trump. He’s playing to his base with this language for sure. Digging his own grave really.

1 Like

Officially announced the next season of “Get Trump”, we all knew it was coming so no surpise and as the season of “Get Trump: The Jan 6th committee” winds down we have “Get Trump: A new special council, Jack Smith”

I hope this one is better than the last, need an arrest already and some court action.

Maybe because nobody cares about the Hunter Biden spinoff?

Bengazigate is still the best, difficult to capture that magic again

1 Like