Life on the MRT 2018

It’s amazing a project that took thousands of people and lots of money and support from both the key political parties and one guy stands up and takes credit for it when it’s finished.

1 Like

From here to Costco is all I need.

Man, if I was in my previous job, it would have been a 15 minute MRT ride with no line changes, door to door, instead of the crowded like sardines, over an hour bus commute ride from hell down Yingping road in Zhonghe it used to be.

2 Likes

Future president…So he says.

Yeah my life has been rosy since the Beitou store opened.

Politicians smarmy greasy turds most of em.

Well to be honest I just tried this week the Xizhi Xindian bus which stops in front of Costco Xizhi. Hence, by bus, I have direct access to two Costco and should then keep my pie hole shut.

Of course, it is an hour ride…

It’s a pain lugging your goodies onto the bus though

More or less. On the MRT you have to climb stairs. Buses are at ground level. But yeah, MRT is wider. All you need is a trust-worthy shopping cart.

With a good cart you can handle the steps though, and there’s always a ramp somewhere. That first step onto the bus is a doozy

Ask some street dwellers which is the most reliable. (Costco, Carrefour, B&Q …)

Take a bus for disabled, they have a ramp and space inside.

That’s getting a bit complex

I need to get myself one of those A-Ma wagons they drag around.

IMG_20181228_153348

2 Likes

Mmm, Greek yogurt.

1 Like

Now THAT’s living in style!

1 Like

The young’un wants butter chicken.

See the smooth enamel finish

Don’t we all…

1 Like

‘Greek’ yogurt!

Kirkland’s is pretty good Greek Yogurt, even by non-Asian standards. It’s not like those crappy Chinese brands that are too sweet and watery.

Unfortunately the Costco’s near me stopped stocking it a while ago.