Linsanity Fizzling Out?

Reminds me of the scene in the Beatles “Hard Day’s night” where Paul’s granddad is forging the four’s signatures onto photos to sell to the fans. There’s several thousand born every minute!

Ah, dear, but you forget the mastery required for selling a what, 400nt basketball for 13.500nts. That will be 76.950.000nts or 2.604.900 usd as per my calculator, no small peanuts. :smiley:

saw a credit card being offered with his face on it… wanted to rage just a little bit after seeing that nonsense.

Lin is “coming back” to Taiwan on August 26th, for a basketball camp with talented youth. :discodance:

Everytime I see his face I want to flip him the bird.

Every time I see his face I wish I was at least 10 years younger. :lick:

Why?

Why?[/quote]

Petty jealousy.

Oh, oh, the Knicks are letting the guy go. Houston does not seem like a good match for him. I mean, part of the appeal was seeing all of the celebrities rooting for the underdog. That the Knicks signed up otehr point guards at a similar cost is quite telling. Oh, oh, Lin, now what?

It’s worth it for Mark Cuban to pay him that kind of money (the kind the Knicks reportedly won’t match). Houston needs another Yao Ming.

Its almost official (will be at noon today), the Knicks are not matching Houston’s offer, Jeremy Lin is going back to the team that cut him last year.

Mai yi song yi on all the Knicks related Linsanity gear.

Yep, following the telenovela, biting my nails… Well, Houston has no point guards. The fans comments on the Nicks remaining point guards are not kind -drunk driving scandal! yo-yo weight gain! harsh words from Mello!

Crazy, crazy first visit of Lin. Press harrassing his Grandma, 12 bodyguards… Insane, indeed.

And TV comparing clips to the other years/times he’s been here. :roflmao:

Channel 52 for the broadcast on site. Thousands in line, banner with his likeness all over Emei street, metal barriers straining to hold the crowds back. Too hot, people fainting already.

Businesses in the area are rejoicing, though. Twice the normal weekend earnings.

It’s live on the news right now. He’s at Ximending, it’s pure madness, the area is completely packed, a sea of people. I’m glad I didn’t go to Ximending tonight lol.

He’s on stage right now being interviewed by some ABC dude named Jason.

And it’s totally free :slight_smile: …I like Lin a lot. (I learned a few things from watching him play, as well.)

The pride of Taiwan…is actually here in Taiwan. Who would have thunk it?

Umm, Cuban owns the Mavericks, not the Rockets. But apart from that you’re right though. The Rockets are still huge in China.

Why?[/quote]

Petty jealousy.[/quote]
negative… How did the knicks do after all that? Still came up short. Thats all.

Why?[/quote]

Petty jealousy.[/quote]
negative… How did the knicks do after all that? Still came up short. Thats all.[/quote]
So this is because of one player?
RIIIGHT!
Petty jealousy. I’m quite sure Lin is weeping into his wheatgrass juice because “downtownandrew” is having a bout of diarrhoea over his millions. :roflmao: