Linsanity Fizzling Out?

Why?[/quote]

Petty jealousy.[/quote]
negative… How did the knicks do after all that? Still came up short. Thats all.[/quote]
So this is because of one player?
RIIIGHT!
Petty jealousy. I’m quite sure Lin is weeping into his wheatgrass juice because “downtownandrew” is having a bout of diarrhoea over his millions. :roflmao:[/quote]

Maybe if you read my sentence structure again you can comprehend this? " How… did… the knicks… do… after all?
Did I say, how did Lin do after all? No… geez - it’s just gotta hurt being trolled for your trolling. Throw your computer out the window you are not fit to operate one.

Why?[/quote]

Petty jealousy.[/quote]
negative… How did the knicks do after all that? Still came up short. Thats all.[/quote]
So this is because of one player?
RIIIGHT!
Petty jealousy. I’m quite sure Lin is weeping into his wheatgrass juice because “downtownandrew” is having a bout of diarrhoea over his millions. :roflmao:[/quote]

Maybe if you read my sentence structure again you can comprehend this? " How… did… the knicks… do… after all?
Did I say, how did Lin do after all? No… geez - it’s just gotta hurt being trolled for your trolling. Throw your computer out the window you are not fit to operate one.[/quote]
Not a troll and doesn’t hurt a bit.
So again, why do you want to flip him the bird? Because his team won some games? Because they didn’t win ENOUGH games to satisfy you, so HE gets the benefit of your middle finger? What, exactly? Now, go and wash your underpants. That’s disgusting. :laughing:
Thanks for the IT advice, though. I’ll be SUURE to keep it in mind! :laughing:

coming up short, if you really must know. NYC fans are very very very demanding.

Well, the tickets for Lin’s game in Taiwan in August sold out in 5 minutes. sigh

Seems there will be changes in the lineup at the Rockets:

[quote]Taipei, July 1 (CNA) Hot in pursuit of former Los Angeles Lakers center Dwight Howard, the Houston Rockets have made point guard Jeremy Lin available in trades, according to a CBS Sports.com report.

The report cited unnamed NBA sources as saying that the Rockets would move both Lin and center Omer Asik if the club manages to close a deal with Howard, who became a free agent on July 1.

Lin, who signed a three-year US$25.1 million deal with the Rockets in July 2012 after rising to global stardom from the New York Knicks bench earlier that year, was not invited to Houston’s pitch meeting with Howard, the report said.

It said a contingent headed by Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey is scheduled to meet with Howard in Los Angeles soon and that the Lakers will get to make a final pitch on Tuesday.

[/quote]
focustaiwan.tw/news/aspt/201307010026.aspx
Ouch!

Oh the linhumanity.

that joke ain’t funny anymore

Any NBA game would sell out in 5 minutes here!

that joke ain’t funny anymore[/quote]
That one was!

One day an African American boy will become the Jeremy Lin of table tennis. No one will be laughing then.

Can you imagine the jokes then. I can think of only one body part that rhymes with ping pong and he will be blessed.

BTW, the last three games have been heart-wrenching, heart-stopping, solved at the last 30 seconds kind of finales. Jeremy Lin has pulled some serious game, right from the bench, again comes the all out effort. Really rooting for him.

When I saw the game at Taipei arena last month he seemed to be one of the better players on the court.

Expecting a revival. Great game, first one won in a stretch, Jeremy Lin selected as most valuable player. He’s not done yet. :discodance:

Good game is right.

I noticed that in the recent ESPN player rater, Kobe Bryant is rated the 40th best player, and Jeremy Lin is the 100th best player. I think that’s slightly underrating Kobe and fairly rating Jeremy Lin.

The Lakers aren’t a good team, and their best young player just broke his leg, but I still enjoy watching them play.

Oh, Linsanity, I remember that. It’s actually why I hate American basketball. I used to go to Lakers games and I realized that the TV greatly downplayed the amount of flagrant fouling. Linsanity only lasted until people realized he was good, then they just started clotheslining him and dogpiling onto him and at that point, American basketball starts to look sort of like American football. If you aren’t really big or really, really agile with a bigger guy to shield you (think Shaq and Kobe) then you can’t really apply your skills.

Individual success in basketball is highly dependent on being on the right team with the right system. The Rockets were not that team for Lin because of his very unique skillset. Not sure if the Kobe Lakers are that team either though.

And now as a free agent, Lin continues his career Southbound in Charlotte for the Hornets.

His fans reaction: You’re breaking our bank, man!

Mr. Melvyn Koh’s photo

Toto and Bobby have only 3 of those, LOL.

Yes, it has fizzled out.

I had to post this in the parenting thread. I cant see any better place to post it.
Well the dude cries because he :’ hit rock bottom’ and no one want him in the nba.
The dude is worth 36 millions dollars USD.
a small walk in jonghe, yonghe, xindian, luzhou etc… and you will see people hitting rock bottom.
a small time on forumosa and you can see people hitting rock bottom.
so any parent in here for some real life advice to help this dude?

2 Likes

HTFU

yes its a complete sentence