🌏 List | 16 Friendliest Countries in the World

Ireland, New Zealand, and TAIWAN

from the the linko: Taiwan is by far one of the easiest countries to travel to. It is because the people are so charming. If you look lost, they will stop by to see if they can help you. Someone can spark a conversation with you if you are walking or riding on their various transport modes. The food is fantastic,…

1 Like

What a steaming pile of sycophantic bullshit.

5 Likes

I feel like the people who write these lists base them on other such lists

4 Likes

Yep. All made by gushing backpackers.

Only if you’re a westerner. If you look dark, southeast Asian you will get nothing but contempt.

5 Likes

The Emerald isle is more than just a beautiful green island. Ireland is so much more. It has delicious Guinness Beer, and the people are so warm and welcoming toward visitors. Their hospitality warms your heart, as do their contagious smiles. So come to the Emerald Isle and enjoy some good ole fashioned Irish hospitality.

Seems Chatgpt wrote the whole article!!!)

This is a thing now by the way, where bloggers use chatgpt to create steaming piles of shite everyday.

5 Likes

I don’t travel in Asia because the best time to do it is in the summer, and Summer in Asia is extremely hot. For me summer is hopping between air conditioner space. I should be traveling to the southern hemisphere to avoid summer heat.

I’m sure you’d find something to dislike about the Southern Hemisphere in the summer. :wink:

3 Likes

Except it won’t be summer, as their summer is in December. It will be winter there in June.

With that attitude no wonder no one wants to be friendly with you, lol.

That’s not true at all.

I find Americans quite friendly but I guess it’s not very politically correct to say nice things about America these days lol.

1 Like

So they’re totally nice to southeast Asians, they’re given lots of vacation time and paid lots and not crammed in overpriced and cramped dorms?

3 Likes

How would anyone know what my attitude is, lol, if they hadn’t tried to be friendly with me in the first place, lol? lol

1 Like

There are a shit ton of Fililpino vloggers who’ve travelled to Taiwan and they never had any problem.

But you know nothing so whatever.

Bullshit, lol.

Nonsense, lol.

Well if you consider some old geezer on the MRT screaming “Haroo! Wha you fraam? You like Taiwan girl?” sparking a conversation, then, yeah, maybe, lol.

If you like to eat muck, lol.

2 Likes

Well most people don’t want to be friendly with someone who’s miserable all the time.

1 Like

How do you know I’m “miserable all the time”, lol? I think you may be confusing me with yourself, lol.
Taiwan numbah wun! lol

An ode to our two favourite rays of sunshine.

7 Likes

As @Brianjones suggested, “people” may not be the right label for whatever composed this.

God, the internet is full of nonsense already. The different ChatGPT things are going to make that far, far worse, aren’t they?

Every so often I’ll be trying to find some bit of information, and too late will remember “Oh, right, add ‘reddit’ to the search term.”

4 Likes