Liver+kidneys+colon cleansing/detoxing - your suggestions?

Dirt Merchant,
www.wrc.net
wrc.net/wrcnet_content/dietp … e_diet.htm

If you can get items sent from Canada from a friend or whomever, this cleanse is the best I have ever heard of and the healthiest. If you get this cleanse and do it correctly, your energy will sky rocket and you will feel fantastic, guaranteed. I highly recommend this cleanse for everyone, as I have done it a few times. Twice a year is best, in the spring and in the fall.
wrc.net/wrcnet_content/dietp … _12day.htm

I found grade b maple syrup at Mr Mark’s Bakery near the Shi LIn MRT. Go out the station and head for the bus stops it is located on the left very close to the road. They have brances all over taipei but don’t know if they have maple syrup at all of them.

If I remember correctly a 32 oz (950 cc) bottle is 950NT.

They have really good wholesome german style breads but with the traditional Taiwanese stuffings there too!

Too bad it wasn’t open today as I rushed there to go and stock up…Really need some… why is Grade B so bloody expensive here? How about wholesale bakery supply warehouses? Things like that.

canucktyuktuk, why is Grade B so bloody expensive here

I wish I had that answer.

canucktyuktuk, How about wholesale bakery supply warehouses?

Precisely! Grade B is cheaper than grade a because it is used primarily by bakeries in US, most probably Canada too. If anyone knows of wholesale bakery warehouse, please let us know. I wonder where the major 5 star hotels get their maple syrup and other bakery/restaurant supplies. That might be worth checking out too.

Does any one know where yellow lemons can be found? I was at Breeze this afternoon and they had 5 for 188NT. :noway: OUTRAGEOUS! especially since one month ago price was 5 for 88NT. I splurged then but today, no way. I settled for buying the green lemons at the market but I don’t like the taste as much. So if anyone know where yellow lemons can be found at a better price, I’d be happy to get the info. :notworthy:

The power shall be mine. I will have tanker trucks of it delivered, and control the price island wide. I will hire guys with bad teeth and fast scooters with nothing to lose to enforce My rule of law. If you want maple syrup, you’re going to to have to talk to me, buddy.

I shall be known as the Source.

Seriously, this maple syrup thing seems to be an issue. It’s relatively cheap in Granolahead stores in Canada, and you can get it on tap and refill the bottles with it as much as you please.
But there doesn’t seem to be granola -head markets where you can get organic stuff, or things in bulk, or imported medicines from other countries (I used to have a shot of this german stuff called Stoerndeorfer or something like for an upset stomach.
I for one and sick of paying for packaging. But I digress.
Grade b maple syrup is supposedly better for you because it does not have all the vitamins and minerals boiled and strained out of it, and the sugars are less refined and supposedly better for you.

It is not recommended to use grade A maple syrup such as found in Big bottles at Costco, or even the stuff that is served at tables in Hotels if you are intending to use itfor the lemonade fast. I have done it before with grade A and the results are not as intended. Follow the directions, or be sure to fail.

Somebody get on the case. Need that grade B. It must be here for bulk reasonable prices somewhere. There are enough bakeries.

I feel funny whinging about maple syrup with a name like canucktyuktuk! :laughing:

I found a bag of sea salt in 7-11…450g for 45 nt. Iodine is not listed as an ingredient, and it is food-grade salt. It’s got a sweeter taste than commerical salt, not as salty. BUt it look like it’s been refined, as the granules are fine and pure white.

It works for the…colon irrigation, that I can say.

Also, would it be possible to substitute the maple syrup with honey? It seems like it would be easier to get pure, all natural honey here.

I have worked in this field for along time and have done cleanses myself. I think they are awesome but you have to watch out what you are taking. There are alot of scams out there, and I have looked into many cleanses. There is one that about 8 of my friends and myself did in Tao Yuan, available in Taiwan and they were very satisfied. unicitycanada.com/systems/sy … estive.asp Try the clearstart, good quality and guaranteed or your money back.

I need to make a correction to this post I made last year and am even going back to edit the post to avoid any problems later. I have recently found out that you cannot eat anything on the lemmonade (MasterCleanser) diet. Originally I was told that I could seaweed, but recently was informed that no food may be consumed. Apparently once your digestive system kicks back into action then much or all is lost. Seaweed may be eaten after you have finished the cleanse as a way of getting some salt, but I would limited your intake.

lupillus,

No, you cannot replace the maple syrup with honey. As said before, follow the directions completely or you may end up with more problems than you started with.

Man, do you push this thing in EVERY thread? Enough of the spam please. And I honestly don’t get the ‘detox’ thing. Never had, never will. I used to work with a singer who swore by all manner of detox programs and funky diets - normally after a weekend cocktail of coke (the powdered version), booze and pizzas. I don’t see how it’s not much better to maintain a general attitude of moderation, take regular excercise and not go too crazy with the beer and greasy food.

I’ve done a couple of the ones listed here, under supervision by a supposed “expert.” Plus liver function testing before and after. Didn’t make a blind bit of difference, either mentally or physiologically. Well, apart from feeling a bit foolish at having been suckered so easily.

Precisely.

You and 8 of your friends washed your colons together? :astonished:

I can only imagine what you did next. I’m glad to hear you were all satisfied and apparently weren’t the victims of a police raid.