Looking for my Taiwanese father

Drank a lot of water. And the sheer determination to survive.

6 Likes

I’m just telling you how it is. I never said you should give up either.

1 Like

Thankyou guys

bakit ba nirarason mo sa buhay mo yung walang tatay at may isip kana para mabuhay at wag kang mangarap nang gising mas may mahirap pa sayo at may iba pa nga walang kamay at paa at walang magulang nabubuhay nang payak …at mas malakas ka pa siguro sa kalabaw at hinay hinay ka muna sa buhay at pinapayuhan ka nga nang iba…at pasalamat ka nga binuhay ka pa nang nanay mo yung iba iiwanan kana lang o sa tiyan papatayin kana lang …and dont always pity yourself more people are more poorer than you and some dont have both parents and some dont have even food on the table and even no hands and feet to walk but they can do like normal people do and be thankful that you have a hands and feet to strive in life and maybe you didnt put jesus in your heart thats why you think a lot of things in life…people here is not mean to you…and you put a lot of things in your mind…and see be thankful that you can post and have internet to use and you have phone or laptop to use…and most people dont capacity like you have OMG…

1 Like

First thing first I just borrowed celphone to my friend dont judge me you don’t know my life too I respect what you mean I respect anyone but don’t judge me…

I may be complete no disability of the body but how I wish im not born premature you dont know things about me too I have a lot and late development on my body ang sometimes struggle to talk your a filipino I am too supposed to be not sayings things to judge someone you dont know I’ve been experience also no electricity no food to eat just water if I have assignments i have to write infront of the lamp I have blurred eyes I have struggle to some words how I wish i could work to feed my aunt and my nephews and nieces to help my aunt on buying her medicine but I have sensitive skin I have late development in my brain also I struggle to remember things I have depression I’ve been rape I’ve been through things a lot I experience no home asking for foods in the neighbor so sir dont judge me because you dont know my struggle…

My mother told me how she wish I was never been born thats why she gave me to my aunt when I was a new born baby then adopt a child to raise her up rather than me…

I been through bullies at school being beaten in school being their maids …

Don’t judge me sir because you dont know my struggle too you dont know how hard without a father a mother a relatives to support…

You dont know I was thinking things suicidal things just to think before i do that I have to sell my organs kidneys to help my aunt… You dont know how hard for me…

Sometimes no eat Im just a loving respecting person I respect them…

Hang in there life can be tough but hang in there
The good things will come
Be thankful and think good thoughts
Good things will come to you

4 Likes

Thankyou sir

Can I ask? I message the MECO but they didn’t answer for a month I was asking about my mother’s record in Taiwan…
Can someone help me? I ask TECO but I dont have information of my father…

My grandma told me that she remember my mother work at semi-conductor factory in Taiwan in Go’s factory thats what she remembers but she told me maybe my mother name in Taiwan is not Dana Jane D. Mañada maybe other name I dont know but Dana is her real name, please help me thankyou God bless…

I respect your opinion thankyou

You can’t just request information about other people, even if it is your own mother.

Especially in the “Events” forum! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hi Nasha! How are you? How was your search for your Taiwanese Father? I was searching for some related topic about my case and I read your thread. I felt so sad and somehow related to your story. I want to share a brief story of mine to inspire you. Please don’t give up in your life be strong despite of what you are going through right now.

I also grew up fatherless like you and I know how hard it is for us to be feel so incomplete and it really ruins our life. I also had a lot of questions in mind. I grew up in poverty. I was beaten, molested, and abused ( I don’t want to go in detail I just want to give you and idea how hard it is for me to grew up without a father but I overcome it with GOD) Despite of the hardship we encounter in life it is our choice to live happily and love ourselves no matter what the circumstances are. During those times that I don’t have my biological father in my life I have God with me in my heart. It is God whom I considered to be my father in the absence of my real father. My mother also hid the truth behind my father’s real identity. She lied to me for 24 years. She told me that my father was dead her action and decision cause me a hard life but I choose to love and understand her even more because for sure she has her purpose and own reason why she had to lied. Despite of knowing that my father is dead I always wanted to find him because I felt that there’s always a missing part of me. When I search for him what I was looking at was his grave. I told myself that when I find where he was laid to rest I will feel so happy and complete. So, I never stop hoping and praying that one day I will finally find my father until GOD GAVE ME A MIRACLE BECAUSE I FOUND MY FATHER ALIVE 7 YEARS AGO.
GOD was the Only Father I had when I have no one :sob::hugs:
I always seek for a Father’s love and affection then God sent me his spirit to fill my heart with Love❤🫂
I prayed for an IMPOSSIBLE DREAM and GOD MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME.
God will schedule everything just trust him and always keep your faith with him. Keep your heart with God for what is your heart desires God will grant it in his perfect time.

I waited for 24 years to finally found my father. I patiently waited for another 7 years to be prepared for our meeting. Now, I’m on a process of acquiring Taiwan Passport to live with my Father in Taiwan.

My advise is try not to force the situation you have right now. Focus on improving your life and Surrender everything to God. Trust his will and Let GOD choose the time for you for it will come to you in his time.

Hope my story inspires and help you motivate in life. Praying that you finally find your father too soon. Stay Strong and God Bless.

3 Likes

Indeed. Life is a choice and we have a choice if we choose to be miserable that will happen but if we choose to improve our life that can happen as well. So no matter how hard life is we just have to keep going because we will only fail if we only give up.

1 Like

A very encouraging and uplifting post.

4 Likes