Loose Change 2nd Edition

Ya Ya, I know…conspiracy theories are generally a load of horse muck but I found this video and thought it was extremely interesting. Apparently this video was banned.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

Thoughts?

Another good one…

Martial Law

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6495462761605341661&q=Martial+Law

If nothing else, these videos provide some entertainment as well as thought.

Maybe it’s safe to assume that the lack of response must mean that most if not all of you have seen these ‘documentaries’.

Oh come on! I love this shit!

Does anyone think Alex Jones is a crackpot or am I just behind the times with this?

Do any of the Americans on this board feel as if there’s any merit to these claims?

Humour me would ya? I’m easily amused.

Monster -
Replies may best be expressed with a song…for your enjoyment…

eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php

:raspberry:

This Alex Jones seems to have his facts just like the rest of them but it’s alittle more convincing then some. I’d like to have a discussion on the topic although it seems as if I’m going to get boo’d out of the thread.

I’ve always wondered how in the hell 4 planes could simply disintegrate into nothing. Not much was found of the wreckage at all. The hole in the Pentagon building was tiny which lead to the collapse of that section. I remember that morning clearly as does everyone else, I’m sure. Alot of the facts presented by the Government after the incident are alittle strange.

The Patriot Act…there’s another one. It does seem to me that the United States is in fact turning into a Military State that’s governed souly by the military. What happened to the Republic? From my little Canadian mind (fook you!), I was under the impression that the United States was a Republic governed by many. For the people, by the people and all that jazz. It has been discussed at quite some length in these forums regarding the Bill of Rights and The Constitution but this Patriot Act along with Patriot Act 2 and the Victory (?) Act seem to be reducing the Unitied States and what it had stood for.

I suggest that anyone with the time to watch the videos and just humour it for a moment. This Alex Jones (and others) have alot to say which seems to be backed up by the mainstream media along with supporting documentation from various members of Congress and high ranking officials.

Again, I realise that any or all conspiracies can seem alittle far fetched but in this case, the facts, time frame and what was presented do seem to match. It doesn’t seem out of this world.

Ah…just watch the vids and see for yourself.

Here’s an anti Alex Jones point of view. I like this guy.

I agree with MONSTER; it’s very thought provoking. The fact that only the buildings owned by Larry Silverstein came down after a record insurance policy is very suspicious, and it is clear that those were all controlled demolitions - I thought that when I first saw it. And why was all the evidence shipped out. And wy can’t the FBi show us images of the plane hitting the Pentagon? And what happened to the bodies from Flight 93? And why did the passport of one of the terrorists survive the initial impact and disintegration of the building, but the black boxes didn’t?

I think questions need to be answered.

[quote=“Stray Dog”]I agree with MONSTER; it’s very thought provoking. The fact that only the buildings owned by Larry Silverstein came down after a record insurance policy is very suspicious, and it is clear that those were all controlled demolitions - I thought that when I first saw it. And why was all the evidence shipped out. And wy can’t the FBi show us images of the plane hitting the Pentagon? And what happened to the bodies from Flight 93? And why did the passport of one of the terrorists survive the initial impact and disintegration of the building, but the black boxes didn’t?

I think questions need to be answered.[/quote]
All of those questions have been answered.

OK, so the FBI needs to tell us the answers to those questions.

RichardM, who sent you? Who are you working for?

Perry Logan is my Hero.

[quote]A child can tell you: the question of how a building fell down can be resolved ONLY by engineers. Not physicists, theologians, or guys who just think they

No, I’m sorry, but to have, in one event, three buildings collapse from fire when none (that I know of) have ever done so before, including some skyscrapers that burned for many days, is more than suspicious - especially when you see how small the fire was in WTC 7.

Larry Silverstein can be seen in an interview saying that he authorized the firefighters to ‘pull’ the building, so all those sites trying to prove that the collapse of WTC 7 was not assisted … well, they’re wrong.

I still think it is very possible that the govt knew an attack was imminent and allowed it to happen in order to get the public - and congress - behind an invasion of … Afghanistan, even though the majority of those involved in the attack were Saudi.

It’s all a bit fishy, and you don’t have to be a looney or conspiracy theorist to see that.

The evacuation of the Bin Ladens was enough for me to say “WTF?”.

The size of the hole in the pentagon and lack of debris. I remember playing an online game early that morning and all of us playing sent msgs back and forth asking where the plane was and why there was no wreckage. Pictures of the place on the rear end look like a hole was punched through it.

The Bush family history is enough for anyone to ask questions as to why he’s running the fuckin country not only that but Schwarzenegger , for Christsake, his father was a flippin Nazi and he does refer to The States in certain terms that could be related to Nazi Germany. Although you could dispute that assumption about Arny because he as brought up in that culture by no fault of his own.

How many admitted CIA and FBI operations to over throw Governments worldwide are there? If you throw this into the mix along with the mainstream media constantly contradicting itself, then it isn’t hard to believe in some if not most of what Alex Jones and others have to say.

I don’t really believe in the Illuminati, Skull and Bones and other clubs like the Shriners and Masons have to do with anyone. My father was a Mason. So I can throw that out the window.

Too much to list. Alot of questions. Alot of people asking…especially New Yorkers.

pentagon

Like Perry says, it the big bad govment did it, wouldn’t they have been smart enough to get the bin Ladens out beforehand? Would they have let GW sit in a kindergarten class with the blank look on his face for ten minutes? Or would they have tried to make him look like he had even the slightest compentence for the job he was ‘elected’ to do.

[quote=“Richardm”]pentagon

Like Perry says, it the big bad govment did it, wouldn’t they have been smart enough to get the bin Ladens out beforehand? Would they have let GW sit in a kindergarten class with the blank look on his face for ten minutes? Or would they have tried to make him look like he had even the slightest compentence for the job he was ‘elected’ to do.[/quote]

That’s exactly what they want you to think, Richardm…

I think you guys forgot to mention the total absence of jet interceptors in all cases of planes hitting their targets. That was pretty weird. I couldn’t shut up about that discrepency for many months after the event. Absolutely no mainstream news sources addressed the question, Where were the jet fighters? I was using Google and more to search for anything. I found squat. It was like everybody agreed to just blindly accept the ‘Asleep at the wheel’ hypothesis. Nobody even lost their job over the most ridiculous failure of air defense in the history of the world.

The question is, when will all the people who don’t believe the official story express their collective opinion and/or will? Here’s something mildly cheery, or at least funny:

Actor Challenges Official 9/11 Story

Don’t think you’re alone in doubting the official 9/11 story. Here is a Web site by a large group of PhDs who dispute the conclusions of the 9/11 Commission report.

scholarsfor911truth.org/

…and this place is loaded with insanity-inducing data on how unbelievable our world is/may be:
LINK

RichardM, thanks for that good list of links. I’ll be checking them out, as well as reading this Perry Logan, whom I’ve never heard of before.

About Alex Jones, I really respect him. He’s a totally manic personality and doesn’t give a hoot about what people say. I haven’t read or seen too much by him, but he is pretty thought-provoking and he manages to get high-quality primary source material, kind of like Michael Moore does.

He is a talk radio personality as well as a conspiracy researcher. He’s not quite as famous as Art Bell, but he’s getting there. Did anyone post a link to his main Web sites? infowars.com

I bet he sleeps less than 5 hours a night.

Conspiracy: a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act

So one must be crazy to believe in such a thing? Sure, the world is full of honest people, but we all know what kind of person gets to the top. What is odd, is that we push ourselves so much to believe in the virtuosity of our leaders and power brokers. We deify democracy, as if it somehow guarantees that our leaders won’t do anything evil. Surely nothing worse than a White House blow job ever happens since that damn near led to impeachment.

I watched the first 15 minutes or so of the video linked to in the original post. I like it. I’m about to download it with BT. It seems to be very highly regarded amongst conspiracy buffs. I’d never heard of it, even though I delve into stuff like that several times a year.

The bigger the lie…

Great post!

I also think the video is incredible.

Tthe martial law one is even scarier.

Okay, I’ll bite. Why have no other buildings ever come down from fires? Don’t know. But if you believe that an anomoly proves something then let’s consider why have no other skyscrapers ever been intentionally demolished for their insurance money? According to your logic, since none ever have it is inconceivable that the trade centre buildings were demolished on purpose since only things that have happened in the past can happen in the future.

Now I’ll tell you why no skyscrapers have been demolished for their insurance. Because you can’t hide such a thing. In addition, most skyscrapers are are a lot more valuable standing than lying. Do you people really think that the trade towers weren’t making the owner a fortune, a lot more than the few billion he supposedly got from insurance? Was he really so stupid to kill the golden goose to try to get the (smaller amount of) gold inside?

Is their any evidence he needed the money? To pay off cocaine debts for the entire east coast perhaps? A man that rich does not need a couple billion payout. If he wanted that money he could borrow it (the towers would make pretty good collateral, I bet).

A conspiracy of this size is unimaginable. The government couldn’t even keep secret the fact it was torturing people in Guantanamo. Guantanamo, the most secret place in American territory. Even there, with all military personal and maximum security, they couldn’t keep it a secret.

Whistelblowers exist everywhere. The only way to believe your conspiracy is to assume the government is a whole lot more capable than you are, and that everyone who works for them is dedicated to the president absolutely.

In other words, you have to forget everything you have seen and learned as an adult and resort to a caricature of politics and human nature.

[quote=“Muzha Man”]Okay, I’ll bite. Why have no other buildings ever come down from fires? Don’t know. But if you believe that an anomoly proves something then let’s consider why have no other skyscrapers ever been intentionally demolished for their insurance money? According to your logic, since none ever have it is inconceivable that the trade centre buildings were demolished on purpose since only things that have happened in the past can happen in the future.

Now I’ll tell you why no skyscrapers have been demolished for their insurance. Because you can’t hide such a thing. In addition, most skyscrapers are are a lot more valuable standing than lying. Do you people really think that the trade towers weren’t making the owner a fortune, a lot more than the few billion he supposedly got from insurance? Was he really so stupid to kill the golden goose to try to get the (smaller amount of) gold inside?

Is their any evidence he needed the money? To pay off cocaine debts for the entire east coast perhaps? A man that rich does not need a couple billion payout. If he wanted that money he could borrow it (the towers would make pretty good collateral, I bet).

A conspiracy of this size is unimaginable. The government couldn’t even keep secret the fact it was torturing people in Guantanamo. Guantanamo, the most secret place in American territory. Even there, with all military personal and maximum security, they couldn’t keep it a secret.

Whistelblowers exist everywhere. The only way to believe your conspiracy is to assume the government is a whole lot more capable than you are, and that everyone who works for them is dedicated to the president absolutely.

In other words, you have to forget everything you have seen and learned as an adult and resort to a caricature of politics and human nature.[/quote]

Great arguments, but we’re not saying it was an insurance job. It was to gain support for aggressive moves into the Middle East, and the insurance payout was a lucrative by-product of this.

And I know of several people who have damaged their own buildings for insurance, even setting fire to them. Not friends of mine, you understand.

The owner only had the buildings for six weeks before their collapse. That meant that the previous owner felt it wise to sell them off. That meant they weren’t that good an investment, no? Until the insurance paid out. Then, of course, how lucrative would it be having such prime land rioe for building. Then how muc money could you make building two new skyscrapers. Then you’d be in exactly the same situation as before, except with a US$2.2b payout in your pocket, profits (backhanders) from construction, and a brand new building to lease out. Seems like a good enough deal to me. :wink:

And guys that rich do crave more money and more power. That’s how they got rich in the first place. And it don’t stop once you’ve made a nice nest egg, does it?

As for such a theory being unbelievable (a govt wouldn’t do that!), why can we not believe it about a govt run by some of the richest guys in the world, but we can about other countries around the world … so much so, that we set off and invade them and put the corrupt govt officials on trial. Why can the white man be beyond such practices but the non-whites be perfectly capable?

Looks like that caricature is imitating life, after all. Or is it that life is imitating the caricature?

Why then, did they clean up the mess so fast? That was a crime scene and it was treated as some kind of recycling project. Apparently few artifacts have even survived, so thorough was the recycling effort.