Lots of good rare finds at the new Taoyuan Carrefour

The newer huge Carrefour in Taoyuan next to Decathlon has some super rare finds!

Lucky Charms (mixed up marshmallows edition) 16oz box for 200NT

A&W Root Beer for 29NT a can
A&W Cream Soda for 24NT a can
Dr. Pepper for 24NT a can
Cherry Dr. Pepper for 27NT a can

PS4 Sony Wireless Headphones for 1800NT
Those were impossible to find in Taiwan a year ago.

Just thought I’d share my find.

2 Likes

Do they have the sun dried tomatoes

Sorry, didn’t see any. Only found the usual canned stewed tomatoes, etc. Next time I go, I will look for them.

Not for me, but they always have them in the Tienmu store. Kind of a benchmark

1 Like

Try Cottonfields the organic food store. They had a pack of 3 on sale.

1 Like

Went back today and the had Kraft mac n cheese on sale. 50nt a box. They also had Fruit Loops cereal for 180 a box. I was very surprised to find they had sweet gherkins. Usually I can only find spicy or dill.

1 Like

You can get some at “好食多有限公司 - Gusto Market of Taste Co. Ltd.”

Oh wow Dr Pepper in Taiwan.

Thanks. They’re not all that hard to find really, but Carrefour has Italian ones at a decent price–any others I’ve seen here have been too expensive for my taste.

Yes I know, ridiculously expensive. If I think that I can get them in my country for less than 30 ntd I feel like crying haha. Anyways the place I recommend has all kind of cheese, meat and Italian delicacies at pretty decent prices. Check it out!

Sounds great! That I will

1 Like

Carrefour has been out of it for a month now in Sanxia area. Where did you see it?

I was just responding to your old post from a yr ago. Didn’t realize they had Dr Pepper in Taiwan.

I usually see cherry Dr. Pepper at Costco (Zhongli). Not sure if they have the original flavor also.

Polenta?

Have you tried the RTMart in Tucheng? Also a reasonable and price friendly selection of stuff!

They might do, i’m Not so sure about that. U can contact them through Facebook they reply quite fast