Ma Yingjiu is gay and doing it with foreign ICRT DJs?

I just caught a news snippet that said something to that effect! Can anyone fill me in? :astonished:

Which DJs? Rick Monday? Say it ainā€™t so!

No, it was ex-DJ ā€œHot Chocolateā€. :ohreally:

He does dress nicelyā€¦ CSB used to dress like someoneā€™s granddad, sneaking off to play a few sneaky holes in the afternoon.

[quote=ā€œMaomanā€]Can anyone fill me in? :astonished:[/quote]ā€¦ you mean on the news right? :eh:

Oh yes, itā€™s been common knowledge in certain circles for quite some time. In fact, DJ Chocolate was quite open about it. He is seen with his Taiwanese pimp in the original Wei Da Li commercial, in which, after belting back a few Wei Da Liā€™s mixed with kaoliang, they discuss ā€œMr Not-so-big-belowā€™sā€ special tastes between the sheets. Of course, the commercial has been cut down to a mere stub now.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but according to the China Post it is former President Chen that is stating this :astonished: : Just when you thought the trial couldnā€™t get more circus-like, a former President brings up an old deportation case involving a foreigner and gets racist(homophobic). Wonder how the Hoklo base will react to this.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14240&hilit=charles+mack&start=20

Itā€™s true. Sorry I canā€™t disclose my source, but it has been confirmed that the President is doing it with former male DJs (and a taxi driver from ChungHo who will remain unnamed to protect his identity).

Another brilliant day in the life of that attention-seeking human rights hero CSB:

-he says that Lee Teng-hui accepted 300 million NT from ā€¦ the commies! (yeah, right)

-he says that a prosecutor told him there was a disk showing Chocolate was Ma Ying-jeouā€™s gay lover

-a reporter managed to infiltrate into prison and interview CSB without any prison guards noticing it - and the guy didnā€™t even work for the Apple Daily, but for the Financial Times.
Why the FT would be interested in this piece of irrelevant drivel is totally beyond me.

CSB still has two days in court so his supporters can look forward to still plenty of other crap.

heā€™s just well dressed and takes care of himself, not gay :slight_smile:

ā€¦scrapping the bottom of the barrel with threads like thisā€¦

Gay? Heā€™s as gay as that manly stud, Rock Hudson.

Shouldnā€™t this be in another thread?

[quote=ā€œurodacusā€]Gay? Heā€™s as gay as that manly stud, Rock Hudson.

Shouldnā€™t this be in another thread?[/quote]

If you did that youā€™d have to merge the entire TP forum, Iā€™m afraid.

This has been gristing the rumour mills down south for decades.
It makes perfect sense, especially when you consider The First Lesbi-oops I mean Lady.
Itā€™s the ideal symbiotic Beard-Merkin relationshipā€¦

that reminds me of velcro.

The Taiwan News calls Chocolate a male foreign entertainer. Makes him sound like a stripper. :laughing: :laughing:

etaiwannews.com/etn/news_con ā€¦ g=eng_news

Itā€™s a sad day if voters are more concerned about someoneā€™s sexuality over someoneā€™s monstrous corruption and bungling of government affairs.

itā€™s the economy, stupid!

If the SID knew about this for quite a while, I wonder if they were responsible behind the scenes for Chocolateā€™s deportation back in 2004. Wouldnā€™t the DPP and its political appointments, if they had known this information, kept Chocolate in the country, so he could be used for political purposes during the 2008 campaign?

Then again, didnā€™t Chocolateā€™s ex-wife, Chang Wei-chen have significant DPP ties? If she was angry about his lewd side activities, and found out that he was doing the rumpy pumpy with a political opponent, wouldnā€™t that have been a political goldmine? :ponder: Wouldnā€™t she have been a little less pissed off?

Taiwanese politics sure is entertaining :smiley: :laughing:
google.ca/search?hl=en&q=Tai ā€¦ chin&meta=
google.ca/search?hl=en&q=Tai ā€¦ late&meta=

taipeitimes.com/News/front/a ā€¦ 2003436976

i just donā€™t get thisā€¦if there was a DVD of ma and choco then how could you stop it? just burn a 100 copies and leak them to the mediaā€¦the whole thing is implausible and if it is made up then a-bian should burn in hell for trying this lineā€¦i mean dragging a gay, black, foreign dj into it, that means youā€™ve got homophobia, racism, xenophobiaā€¦hell if only chocolate was disabled into the bargain youā€™d have the perfect grand slamā€¦

quick answerā€¦i wouldnā€™t bet against it. just the other day i was commenting to my friend how ma ying jiu always looks as if he has just been poked in the arse when he enters a room. of course, those could be meetings with commie officials.