Macking in Taipei

APPLE DAILY has a full color front page today devoted to “macking in Taipei” and its website http://www.advancedmacking.com, about the meat market at pubs such as CarneigiesPLUSHMiniCheer/VIBE mentioned in a sidebar.

Macking in Taipei?

All this talk about sperm banks, ducks, honkers, hair dryers, and macking is making me really horny.

According to the author of the book, “Macking is the ability to pick up women” and Anthony Berger, the macker, is quoted as saying “This seduction manual will tell you the newest, fastest and cheapest way to seduce women while talking to them, how to subconsciously get them and how to bring them back to your pad.”

titled:
Advanced Macking: The Shy Man’s Guide to One-night Stands
by Anthony Berger

apparently, macking is from an Italian slang term meaning “The Agility to Pic Up Wymen”

Brilliant. Just what we need. Look what hapened in Korea when someone published something similar. :noway:

What happened in South Korea?

What happened in South Korea?[/quote]

Roving gangs of Korean hicks beat the shit out of random foreigners…nothing much. :unamused:

BTW, stop STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCHING the page, and break the link up. :slight_smile:

Groan…More Xenophobic/racist bullshit on what must be a slow news day.

Bob

[quote=“jdsmith”]
Roving gangs of Korean hicks beat the shit out of random foreigners…nothing much. :unamused: [/quote]

You foreigners just don’t understand Korean culture.

What happened in South Korea?[/quote]

Roving gangs of Korean hicks beat the shit out of random foreigners…nothing much. :unamused:

BTW, stop STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCHING the page, and break the link up. :slight_smile:[/quote]

And don’t forget all the foreigners that got deported suddenly.

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“jdsmith”]
Roving gangs of Korean hicks beat the shit out of random foreigners…nothing much. :unamused: [/quote]

You foreigners just don’t understand Korean culture.[/quote]

I do. I live here.

+

If anyone sees a translation of this APPLE story, please post. Or if anyone has time…please translate noteworthy passages.

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“jdsmith”]

I do. I live here.

+
2[/quote]

Kimchi’s great, ain’t it?

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“jdsmith”]

I do. I live here.

+
2[/quote]

Kimchi’s great, ain’t it?[/quote] So are Soju bangs.

I predict that this topic will be locked with two days. Any one wanna take that bet?

So far so good.

Return of the Mack was a good song.

from trhe Advanced Mackin’ site:

this is sooo cool…I be mackin’ 2 nite…

and tai tai be kickin’ my mack daddy azz later 2 nite

I’ve always preferred a Whopper Jr.

Did you know that in France, a quarter-pounder is called a Royale with cheese?

Did you know that in France, a quarter-pounder is called a Royale with cheese?[/quote]

And they dip fries in mayonaise. :astonished:

Did you know that in France, a quarter-pounder is called a Royale with cheese?[/quote]

And they dip fries in mayonaise. :astonished:[/quote]

Ewwwww!

clayloomis.com/pulpf1d.wav

:laughing: