Male bashing in the media

Stop using the elevators to oppress women! I can’t believe ESPN fires this women.

If I get into a hotel elevator with a strange woman I exit immediately. Problem solved!

I do the same thing with strange men as well.

And strange aliens? :thinking:

I’ve yet to meet a normal one.

Notre Dame, Georgetown, Marquette, etc. might as well become just other not-special extremely expensive non-religious private schools for how they’ve turned into in the last decade.

MMA fighter runs away from ring girl after getting accused of sexually harassing another ring girl in his last fight. He was called a pervert and blasted on social media.

Here is the video of him from his previous fight.

https://youtu.be/1WMj1urjNPo

Here is him running away after that incident.

https://youtu.be/YEeDYHtz5fs

Idk wtf the first ring girl was doing. What does she think her job is? #metoo

2 Likes

What do you think her job is? To mate with the victorious male?

1 Like

To look good and take a picture…don’t think that’s too much to ask. It not like he grabbed her ass.

Since you’re a connoisseur of these things, you know how in some establishments for gentlemen there are certain rules about how to behave with regard to the ladies? It’s made for some interesting scenes in (mainstream) films, though I can’t find the clips right now. I mean, guy goes into club and selects dancer, everything’s going well, and security kicks his ass because he knew touching her was against the rules, even though she’s there for his pleasure.

So in this case, how do you know what’s in her contract?

Well because I’ve given out these contracts to them. I don’t know exactly what One FCs contracts entails. But I assume it would be like ours. They wouldn’t be asked to do sexual acts, taking photos of sexual nature, etc. They do have an obligation to promote the event and our sponsors, this includes taking photos with the fighters. I don’t think any reasonable person can interpret that as sexual for the nature of the job.

Regardless, it’s more of the idiots out there saying he’s a pervert and sexually harassing the girl. That’s a ridiculous accusation that makes light of actual harassment.

But I suppose the girl trying to grab him and chasing him around is not sexual harassment?

1 Like

She’s taking orders from the men who are “trying to grab him and chasing him around”. So are they harassing him?

It’s not sexual harassment, that’s my point. Some common sense can interpret what is and isn’t. If you think I’m saying that’s sexual harassment you missed my point.

I got your point, and it wasn’t very sharp.

The behavior in the first and second videos is not the same.

So to you, he sexually harassed the girl and is a pervert? The point is, normal people can reasonably interpret the situation.

I didn’t say that.

Where is the complaint, anyway? What other information is in it? Is it really just about this one incident, or does he have a history? Two short video clips and a claim from someone with a track record of dubious claims isn’t going to convince me that this man is a victim of unfair persecution.

1 Like

Always with the slight of hand diss, cute. I let your little “connoisseur” of strip clubs or whatever go, but enough. You’re not going to get a real conversation doing your usual shit.

1 Like

So what is it?

I don’t want anyone to be “bashed”, but if you’re going to bash the woman and society in general because you think they’re bashing the man, give us something to work with.

Reap what you sow, man. :latin_cross: :yin_yang:

He did a he-man grab on her, and got criticised. Then he makes a whiny show of it.

1 Like