Man jumps out of 13th floor apartment after losing money on cryptocurrency gambling

Maybe the Police where lunatics

I wonder if a Positive test would have resulted in the deceased appearing of the CECC daily list of COVID deaths.

3 Likes

The poor bugger probably couldn’t get scraped into the ambulance until they’d done a COVID test, because rules.

Surviving that jump sounds like a worse outcome than not surviving, TBH.

EDIT: I’m confused now. Where’s this bit about him surviving?

Negligible chance of surviving a 13-story drop…unless you land on an awning or something.

Ah, no, I misunderstood Andrew’s post. It seems like he was dead (unsurprisingly) on impact.

I have heard of people surviving things like that, but usually under fluke circumstances.

For instance, they happened to be cats. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

or drunk

3 Likes

Great, one more excuse for hitting the sauce. :smirk:

better than hitting the floor :rofl:

i think its because only a doctor can pronounce someone dead… so unless there was a doc on the ambulance, the guy is alive till declared dead…

1 Like

I thought fire, police and fist responders (paramedics) could do also.

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way…
:open_mouth:

6 Likes

Wait a second, I thought crypto is a currency. I cashed out euros, and have dollars in the bank account now

easy please

OK, just relax… :slightly_smiling_face:

easy for you to say, your a cow :wink:

2 Likes

What a joke.They didn’t do pcr test on 10th day of death

6 Likes

Person obviously dying from a fall in the USA = 100pct covid because hospitals get x dollars per covid related death

Taiwan doesn’t pay out for covid does it ?

Why bother even testing him for covid ?

I don’t know either way of course, but the article seems to imply he initially survived the fall:

A security guard working on the night shift heard a loud noise, rushed out to investigate, and found a severely injured man lying on the ground.

When police arrived at the scene, it was immediately clear the man had died.

At least he didn’t have COVID though. Phew - a lucky escape.

Does anyone know if he’d been vaccinated or not? Maybe it would have helped him pull through.

2 Likes

Covid Mk1 made you want to travel around the world, maybe they think Covid Mk15 makes you want to fly?

2 Likes