Man jumps out of 13th floor apartment after losing money on cryptocurrency gambling

TBH i dont know what the rules are here. in my home country its only docs, not medics.

1 Like

In the uk there is a list of people who can confirm a death has taken place but only a Dr can give a cause of death. For example the police can pronounce you died at the scene ( he fell into an industrial blender and died instantly) but they can’t say what killed you.

If he’d been vaxxed, he wouldn’t have jumped in the first place.

4 Likes

hmm, by that time, health officials might say there’s a zombie virus going around… :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, a lot of money for a 29 year old, could be his family money. Kinda dumb if he did not know the risk is high. Sad when you get enjoy the money and lose it like that.

1 Like

Maybe he tried to cash out but couldn’t. And when he saw all of his net worth evaporate, he sunk into a pit of despair.

Maybe he thought he had cashed out as luna was locked to a stablecoin, and didn’t want to turn it into cash as he would have to pay tax.

1 Like

Last year heard about some TW ppl offering an insane interest rate, in tokens, for money locked in some Luna “bank”.

Turns out there really was a risk, wonder how that went for both the people running this “bank” as well as the investors.

A friend’s cat did not survive a 24th floor accident in Taiwan.

I think there’s an odd/even floor thing with cats. Not joking. Because they rotate in the air, so the floor they fall out of (well, I guess its height actually) affects whether they land on their feet. 24 floors is insanely high though, even for a cat…

above a certain height the survivability of cats remain the same, because the cat reach terminal velocity.

1 Like

Again what learned:

1 Like

Shit, this website is going to drain hours from my life.

1 Like

Its sad that so many still tote that covid narrative. Paranoia leads to direct consequences on society. Tis bad :frowning:

Interesting info, thanks for the link

I see a bird in a cowboy hat.

Dont trust everything you see :wink:

4 Likes