Manspace (aka "The Shed")

Bloody girls. Bloke can’t even wax nostalgic without getting nagged. No WONDER we have sheds!

Um, the ‘male’ world. It is a carichteristik of your people. Every single simple activity needs a special room and a range of equipment. Virginia Woolf writ summin about it.

Solly for chuckling at your needs.

[quote=“Buttercup”]Um, the ‘male’ world. It is a carichteristik of your people.

Solly for chuckling at your needs.[/quote]
And DON’T TOUCH THAT! what the hell! You want to end up in the emergency ward?

[quote=“Buttercup”]Um, the ‘male’ world. It is a carichteristik of your people.

Nice try, but you STILL can’t come in here.
Even if you bring dirtybooks.

Unless…you don’t happen to have this month’s issue of JUGGS, by any chance???

I got a good laugh out when I read that line. Quality.

Um … no … mammalian protuberances hold minimal interest. Canadian Firemen Illustrated?

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“the chief”]

Unless…you don’t happen to have this month’s issue of JUGGS, by any chance???
[/quote]

I got a good laugh out when I read that line. Quality.[/quote]

Brother TomHill, we got a chair here with your name on it.
Welcome. Just move that stuffed pangolin, here, I’ll take it, there you go.

You look at it together? :ohreally:

can’t even wax my legs without getting nagged. that’s wax, BC, not shaving: less itchy that way. Trouble is (and I’m sure it’s the same for other hairy legged cyclists, not to mention tarantulas) is, how high up do you go? I mean, hair removal is purely for making roadrash heal faster, and I do run the risk of scraping butt cheek skin off, so that’s in, isn’t it?

and the manspace is the best place to keep one’s full length mirror, of course. right next to the tools

See? THIS is why your gender can never be part of shed culture. FYI, one doesn’t “look at” these kinds of magazine. One “uses” them.

if you can get the pages apart.

See? THIS is why your gender can never be part of shed culture. FYI, one doesn’t “look at” these kinds of magazine. One “uses” them.[/quote]

Together?

uro, up to your chin. Up to your nose if over 30.

You can’t beat a good bit of shed.

[quote=“Buttercup”]Um, the ‘male’ world. It is a carichteristik of your people. Every single simple activity needs a special room and a range of equipment. Virginia Woolf writ summin about it.

Yes, but women need the right outfit for every possible occasion or activity. We can do most anything in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

You know the wrong women. Or, the right women, I guess.

My brethren know what I’m talking about. That’s why we gather in sheds. Chief, have you got any Negra Modelo in the icebox? A Rolling Rock or a Sam Adams will do in a pinch.

I really wanted to join you bunch but it’s worse in here than there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erthun0Pauc

I thought we went through this already.
I’m buying, I’m choosing…

Come on, man, it’s from Mormon country!

All that girls in here and than no beer either… here, help yourself…