Marijuana

My friend took some lion poo-poo from the zoo and put in the cup.

When he got the final results the doctor said that he needed more vegetables in his diet. Other than that, there were no problems.

watchin the news today, two farmers in miaoli caught with what seems to be either 1000 clones or 1000 seedlings. 1000 oh-so-cute 2 inch baby plants…someone tipped the local cops off…of course they claim ’ i didn’t know it was …’ man, what a potential crop that might have turned out to be.

edit: it was 10,000 seedlings…a tip off yields 700NT per plant thus…

10K x 700NT = 7 million nt. not bad for a phone call. poor baby plants tho

Anonymous friend was recently released , charges dropped, after 3 weeks in ‘observation’ drug rehab. Originally arrested for possession of 1 - 2 gms of thc based substance.

Good lawyer?
Good gwan-hsi?
Good God!

So, what’s the law?
God knows.

Was he foreign?

The only two laws that need to be followed is 1.) don’t do it, or 2.) don’t get caught. Don’t spark up that fatty in a pub or public place. Don’t go out to places where there is a drug-environment (if you know that such-and-such pub or nightclub is teeming with chemicals then you can be sure that the police know also).

Bullshit.

1. They don’t tests for THC.

2. If you test positive, you can just do the test again.

Brian[/quote]
I stand corrected. perhaps my friend is B.S ing me and he is trying to hide the fact that he had some opiate fun while in Thailand. I heard the dealers possibly mix in amphetamines w/ the hash, also. I will stop posting misinformed tidbits… now.
oh yeah he sorted it out and got his ARC.